WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Does the GW-6900 have auto repeat countdown?

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  d2mac 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Just trying to get confirmation as to whether the GW-6900 has an auto repeat function on the countdown timer, some sites say it does some don't!! Thought the best way to confirm is to ask someone who owns one!! Also if you do, are you pleased with it?

Thanks in advance

Dan

#3 ·
Hi thanks for the response. You would have to select it to auto repeat when setting the time you wanted to countdown it wouldn't do it automatically so it may have one, but you'd probably be aware of it if it did seeing as you have one!

Cheers

#4 ·
Okay, I just checked the manual and went over the watch again. I just bought the watch yesterday...
There is no indication on an auto repeat feature on the 6900.
Even the Specifications section of the manual does not indicate an auto repeat feature for this watch.

For those who want to double check, it's on page E42-44 of the manual (Module 3179).

#6 ·
Hi,
someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think so far there is not a single atomic/solar G-Shock that has a 24hr timer with auto-repeat. As far as I know only the ones with 60min timers have auto-repeat (but not all of them), for example the GW-2500 or the GW-400 'Silencer' and probably a few more. There is no multiband-5 G with a 24hr timer and the multiband-6 Gs don't have auto-repeat.

Greetings, Sedi :)

#14 ·
Didn't use search, it was just the most recent post a couple of days ago. And as a recent gw6900 owner I replied.
I wasn't the one to resurrect the thread from the archives. New member has gone quiet, guess he has his answer or is deep down in the vaults looking for more threads to bring back from the dead!