Dont you just hate when you get your G caught on stuff...like your own umbilical cord?
Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Tetsu Tekubi
  • 6 Post By kung-fusion

Thread: Dont you just hate when you get your G caught on stuff...like your own umbilical cord?

Dont you just hate when you get your G caught on stuff...like your own umbilical cord?

now i know this is something pretty much everyone here can relate to (cept maybe the dainty squares), from business shirt sleeves, to earphone cables to your missus' hair, its part and parcel with rockin the rugged but where does it all begin? i think further back than any of us can remember

so i slipped one past the goalie a few months back and this is from the 13 week scan we did a couple days ago. call me crazy but that looks exactly like me getting up from my desk and dragging half the contents on it with me! lol pretty much same expression too lol

thankfully most of the time i just catch it on a closing door, usually within a couple weeks of getting a new one!

worse moment (not for me) wouldve been when i was making my way thru a mosh at a festival and some chick got her earring caught between the bullbars! luckily we both stopped moving straight away otherwise it couldve ended alot worse than a little bit of blood and some swelling! G was unscathed tho so thats the main thing

anyone else been in a similar situation? giving? receiving G punishment? lol
    phattbam and Cobia like this.
    the aritst formerly known as soulbridgemedia
    Whoisdisdointhissynthe tictypeofalphabetapsychedelicfunkin

IG: soulbridge_media
    IG: thegcollective

Re: Dont you just hate when you get your G caught on stuff...like your own umbilical cord?

Oooh, congrats!
    G-punishment - no, but my son hurt his lip on my Protrek the other day - we were playing a little soccer and he was running behind me - I wanted to pass him the ball by simply kicking it behind me but he was already so close that he stumbled over the ball and smashed mouth first into my arm and the attached PRG-270 - he was even bleeding a little - I guess that wouldn't have happend with a G-Shock and the soft resin bezel - next time I'll make sure to wear the GW-6900 with it's round form.

cheers, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Re: Dont you just hate when you get your G caught on stuff...like your own umbilical cord?

I am reminded of the James Herriot books where he talks about helping farm animals give birth, and he has to reach deep inside the cow. I can imagine if he wore G-shocks, what the cow would be thinking...

"Please let it be the 5600 today, please let it be the 5600.... oh no--NOT THE RANGEMAN!"

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kung-fusion View Post
    I am reminded of the James Herriot books where he talks about helping farm animals give birth, and he has to reach deep inside the cow. I can imagine if he wore G-shocks, what the cow would be thinking...

"Please let it be the 5600 today, please let it be the 5600.... oh no--NOT THE RANGEMAN!"
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Oooh, congrats!
    G-punishment - no, but my son hurt his lip on my Protrek the other day - we were playing a little soccer and he was running behind me - I wanted to pass him the ball by simply kicking it behind me but he was already so close that he stumbled over the ball and smashed mouth first into my arm and the attached PRG-270 - he was even bleeding a little - I guess that wouldn't have happend with a G-Shock and the soft resin bezel - next time I'll make sure to wear the GW-6900 with it's round form.

cheers, Sedi
    lol now thats a caring dad, knowing which watch will inflict the less amount of pain when the kid is beaten with it lol

Quote Originally Posted by kung-fusion View Post

ahahaahaha!! i had to cover my irl laughing with a coughing fit when i red that at work today!!!

oh mercy.
    the aritst formerly known as soulbridgemedia
    Whoisdisdointhissynthe tictypeofalphabetapsychedelicfunkin

IG: soulbridge_media
    IG: thegcollective

Thread Information