Dumped

Thread: Dumped

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Dumped

Hey guys. Found out my girlfriend of a year and a half was cheating on me the other day. I loved her, her kids so much. She had the new guy do the dumping. I know I'll be ok eventually but right now guys I am heartbroken. I haven't posted much for a while now but this messageboard got me through some tough times. I've always had depression looming. I used to be a trucker over the road. I've been running a beer route for a year and a half. I changed my life for this girl and she did this. I've been so down before but this is one of the hardest pains I have ever dealt with. I miss you guys and hopefully soon I can spend some time on here again soon.
    Right now I am trying to find a place and everything I look at depresses me. I am going to try and wait a couple weeks before looking. I am living with my parents right now. I had taken some vacation time to go to a concert with her and she took him. So not thinking about this is so difficult. I have to try and lose myself somewhere and so I am going to try and spend some time here and re-discover what I once loved very much. It's a long tough road ahead and I am sure I am not the only one. It feels like it though. There are much worse things to go through but I still weep nonetheless. Right now as a matter of fact, can barely see the screen through my tears. I can't afford a new watch but I sure as heck want me one. Doubt it'll make a dent in the pain but I think I'll try. Anyway I want to post some more and socialize here again. Thanks everybody, sorry for the off topic but I needed to vent this.

Re: Dumped

Hang in there buddy....take it from a guy who didn't marry until 35 and has been happily married now for 11 years; she wasn't "the one". Her loss!

PM me your mailing address and I'll send ya a little something to cheer you up!
    Instagram and Facebook @tallguythewatchseller
    tallguythewatchseller.com

Banned
    Brokeback Mountain, The Balkans, N. Korea, NY, The Middle East.....all the nice places on earth

Sorry to hear that your girlfriend cheated on you. I feel for you man. Do you know why she cheated on you? All of the people that I know who cheated on their husbands or wives cheated because their spouses were not putting out for them. They needed to fill in the void so they cheated.
    Try to hang in there man. If I were you I would get myself a Frogman. I would also try to find another woman or even multiple women. There are many fish in the ocean. You need to catch a few of them and have a good time.
    Last edited by dimitribouras; August 11th, 2010 at 21:19.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Sorry for your pain but I would like to make a few suggestions for you.

You are going to think I am crazy but trust me on this.

1st get outside, I don't care if you are an exercise nut or a coach potato. I want you to jog if you can or walk, depending on your fitness level. I want you to do this, I know you will not feel like it, but do this for 2 days in a row. You don't have to go far or fast but try and do it for about 45 minutes if you can.

When you exercise, especially when you are not used to doing it, your body releases different chemicals and endorphins that knock out depression and give you energy and a rush that some compare to doing drugs.

This will start to work on the depression, it will not make you forget what is going on but will make it easier to deal with.

2nd, get you a frogman, you deserve it.

I know it doesn't seem like it but your life will get back to normal in no time.

Good luck.
    Waiting to buy the new 9110
    G 9100-1
    GW 9200-1
    GW 9000A-1
    G 9000MS-1
    DW 5600MS-1
    Luminox 3001 Navy Seal Dive Watch
    Luminox 1582 Sea Series Diver
    Swiss Army 1884 Officer's Watch

Quote Originally Posted by dimitribouras View Post
    All of the people that I know who cheated on their husbands or wives cheated because their spouses were not putting out for them. They needed to fill in the void so they cheated.

Sorry, dude, but that is weak. No excuse for infidelity; leave before you cheat!
    Instagram and Facebook @tallguythewatchseller
    tallguythewatchseller.com

Yeah. I know things will improve. She was unhappy with me because she thought I didn't love her. Far from it she felt I didn't show it in the ways she liked. He was there to pick her up. It's ok I'm not upset with her I still love her I just don't understand how she did it because she loved me so very much too. Makes it all so much harder but one thing I will be back at work tomorrow and the beer business is very physical so I believe that will help. Thanks guys you all rock. If anything my spending cash will be freed up very soon

1st get outside, I don't care if you are an exercise nut or a coach potato. I want you to jog if you can or walk, depending on your fitness level. I want you to do this, I know you will not feel like it, but do this for 2 days in a row. You don't have to go far or fast but try and do it for about 45 minutes if you can.

When you exercise, especially when you are not used to doing it, your body releases different chemicals and endorphins that knock out depression and give you energy and a rush that some compare to doing drugs.

This will start to work on the depression, it will not make you forget what is going on but will make it easier to deal with.
    EXACTLY what I was going to say, take this advice!!!

Unfaithfulness/cheating is the dirtiest one person can do to one another. Remember that being unfaithful, she has fooled herself and not you. Fortunately / unfortunately, we have been in your situations before, so we understand very well what you are talking about. It is best to do as many mentions here, actually get out of the house and try to find things with your freinds/family. I assume that you have a form of hobby, drive with it for a while. And do not forget that there is only a test we all must suffer,dont feel sorry for yourself, my freind.
    Everything that dosnt kill you, makes you stronger.

My best wishes bro.

That sucks man. . But maybe it's better to find out that she's no good for you now rather than later. And not telling you herself in person is just really lame.

There's definitely a better woman out there for you. If you're really lucky, she might even like watches too.

Hey man- sorry to hear your news- Take the advice to get out. You may not think it now but you WILL look back on this and know you are now doing ok.

Try to smile- may sound silly but it's good for you.

Take Care

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information