Dw-003tl

Thread: Dw-003tl

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gift Dw-003tl

This arrived today from the US. I spotted it on the WUS sales forum and couldn't resist. It's very different from my other G-Shocks, and I'm sure I spotted Shirly Manson wearing a red one on Sjor's site, which is a plus for me. Thanks to Solar G-Shocker for a sweet transaction and price, definitely one of the good guys.

Last edited by Lexxorcist; August 28th, 2007 at 17:21.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

Wink Re: Dw-003tl

Hi Lexxorcist,

Check out the cool Equilizer function. In time mode, press the upper right button for a few seconds You beat me on the Shirley Manson thing, ha ha I have a lot of these, because I find them very good companions with all the usefull functions.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: Dw-003tl

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors View Post
    Hi Lexxorcist,

Check out the cool Equilizer function. In time mode, press the upper right button for a few seconds You beat me on the Shirley Manson thing, ha ha
    Well technically you beat me, because it was your site I saw her on. I'm not so keen on Garbage now, but I'm still a fan of their early stuff, and I had a 'thing' about Shirley. The equalizer is a cool and unusual feature.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wink Re: Dw-003tl

Hi Lexxorcist,

I sw a life preformance on the German television, I believe around 1997 (same time Daft Punk started to become known. I liked some songs already (only happy when it rains, milk, stupid girl), but then I was totally sold to that high tech rock sound.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Ahhhh you got the yellow one... you rascal you...

I didn't like the blue one as much and the yellow was gone. Wonder if that blue one is still available.. that is an awesome looking watch Lexx.....great catch

-Gawain
    Orient: Black Mako (FEM65001BW)
    G-Shock: DW9052-2V, DW56RT-1V, G2500-3V, DW-9700UL-9T, DW-003S, DW-003H-9T, G9000-MX4, DW-004, GW-9200RJ-4JF, G-5500SRF
    Seiko: SKX781 Orange Monster, SNK807 Seiko 5, SUN017P1, SNP105 (incoming)
    Tissot: PRC200
    Other: Stuhrling Skeleton (1070.33161)

"Don't wait for the perfect moment, take this moment and make it perfect."
    ---Dr. Simon Atkins

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one."
    ---Albert Einstein

"The capper is that, like life, golf is a game that can't be won, only played."
    ---Bagger Vance

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    Ahhhh you got the yellow one... you rascal you...

I didn't like the blue one as much and the yellow was gone. Wonder if that blue one is still available.. that is an awesome looking watch Lexx.....great catch

-Gawain
    Cheers Gawain The blue one went first, or my more conservative side would have chose that one. I'm pleased I ended up with the yellow one though, it looks even better than I expected. I was after something fun and funky, and it certainly fits that bill.

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

Who's Shirley Manson?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonJade View Post
    Who's Shirley Manson?
    She's the lead singer in the band Garbage.

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

Ahh. Didn't know they were still going. The last time I heard them put anything out was in 1997 or 1998.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonJade View Post
    Ahh. Didn't know they were still going. The last time I heard them put anything out was in 1997 or 1998.
    I'm not sure if they are. I liked their early stuff, but went off them after their second album.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information