DW-5025B or DW-6900R?

View Poll Results: Which one would you rather have?

Voters
31. This poll is closed
  • Rasta!

    11 35.48%
  • Old School Rising White!

    20 64.52%

Thread: DW-5025B or DW-6900R?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Member RJRJRJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,409

    DW-5025B or DW-6900R?

    I already have the DW-6900R (White Rastafarian), but now the DW-5025B (Rising White) has caught my eye. Im considering taking the rasta back and getting the Rising White... What do you think?





    Last edited by RJRJRJ; September 17th, 2008 at 09:25.

  2. #2
    Member mansrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    6,361

    Re: DW-5025B or DW-6900R?

    im all bout the old skool 5000 with screwback.
    the reverse display made my final decision.

    its a beauty !!!!!
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage



  3. #3
    Member JERSTERCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    French Valley CA
    Posts
    7,032

    Re: DW-5025B or DW-6900R?

    Quote Originally Posted by mansrow View Post
    im all bout the old skool 5000 with screwback.
    the reverse display made my final decision.

    its a beauty !!!!!

    get the DW-5025B and keep the rasta I really like the rising white. in fact i liked the display on that one so im buying a DW-5600B with reverse display red letters looks super stealth

    hey brah you finally stoped cooking and eating and started posting. what happend to cooking with mansrow photos


    Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member mansrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    6,361

    Re: DW-5025B or DW-6900R?

    Quote Originally Posted by JERSTERCA View Post
    get the DW-5025B and keep the rasta I really like the rising white. in fact i liked the display on that one so im buying a DW-5600B with reverse display red letters looks super stealth

    hey brah you finally stoped cooking and eating and started posting. what happend to cooking with mansrow photos

    work to that, brotha !!! the 5600b is another magnificent !!!!

    as for cooking, i cant find any food i cooked photogenic, so i rather not post. i rather post a pic of carrots dipped in tomato sauce, but of course i wont do that.

    the blog will RETURN, MUAHAHAHAHAH !!!!
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage



  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    At the moment Taiwan
    Posts
    1,628

    Re: DW-5025B or DW-6900R?

    yeah keep the rasta and get the 5025b. screwback and reverse display. great.

  7. #6
    Member RJRJRJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,409

    Re: DW-5025B or DW-6900R?

    I suppose keeping both is the easiest solution (), but if you had to keep only one...

    Im really leaning toward the 5025b...I like the reverse display and the old school Nintendo-ish look to it..

    Oh, and I dont really like the canvas pieces on the rasta either... They look cool, but I can imagine that after a while theyre gonna get dirty and stinky.
    Last edited by RJRJRJ; September 17th, 2008 at 10:15.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    At the moment Taiwan
    Posts
    1,628

    Re: DW-5025B or DW-6900R?

    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJRJ View Post
    Oh, and I dont really like the canvas pieces on the rasta either... They look cool, but I can imagine that after a while theyre gonna get dirty and stinky.
    Hence I am still holding out on the rastas. I like the watch, just not the keepers.

  9. #8
    Member JERSTERCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    French Valley CA
    Posts
    7,032

    Re: DW-5025B or DW-6900R?

    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJRJ View Post
    I suppose keeping both is the easiest solution (), but if you had to keep only one...

    Im really leaning toward the 5025b...I like the reverse display and the old school Nintendo-ish look to it..

    Oh, and I dont really like the canvas pieces on the rasta either... They look cool, but I can imagine that after a while theyre gonna get dirty and stinky.

    I think the white strap on the rising will also turn a little yellow over time but then it mod time. just stick on a black bezel and strap and its stealth time. oooh the rising also has the screwback which i would much rather have no worries about stripping screws with battery replacement.


    Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

  10. #9
    Member mansrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    6,361

    Re: DW-5025B or DW-6900R?

    Quote Originally Posted by JERSTERCA View Post
    I think the white strap on the rising will also turn a little yellow over time but then it mod time. just stick on a black bezel and strap and its stealth time. oooh the rising also has the screwback which i would much rather have no worries about stripping screws with battery replacement.

    careful not to scratch the back though when u unscrewing it. if u decide to unscrew it, place a slice of salami on the case and then turn anti clockwise to unscrew it.

    thats the way i do it, doesnt everyone?
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage



  11. #10
    Moderator G-Shock Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,906

    Re: DW-5025B or DW-6900R?

    DW-5025, heavy metal rulez!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •