Is the DW-5600MS-1 Discontinued??

Thread: Is the DW-5600MS-1 Discontinued??

Is the DW-5600MS-1 Discontinued??

I have been looking all over for a decent deal on the DW-5600MS-1. I found only a couple places with this model in stock and they are all around $100, which is crazy because this model was $65 - 70 not too long ago. Has this watch been discontinued, which has driven up price?? There are a couple on Ebay, but really don't like buying watches on there if I don't have to.

I am looking for a watch for hunting/fishing watch that will fit underneath my jacket. My GA 150 has too large of profile to wear with a jacket, especially when your layering clothes underneath for cold weather. I considered the regular DW-5600-e but like the stealthiness of the 5600MS. thanks for the help.

Re: Is the DW-5600MS-1 Discontinued??

They are not G Shocks but Casio's line has watches that cover those activities. Check Casiousa.com

Have a good day,
    Casio/ Citizen/ G-Shock/ Pro Trek/ Seiko

Re: Is the DW-5600MS-1 Discontinued??

I still see them available at the local watch malls, however, those could be old stock. You can always buy them from Rakuten after eBay runs out. Or try WUS forums.
    Suunto Core Sahara | Suunto Vector HR | Seiko SCC017 Solar Diver | Casio GW5000 (sold) | Casio Pathfinder PRW3000 (sold) | Suunto Elementum Terra (sold) | Ocean7 LM7 SS (sold) | Citizen Aqualand Classic II (sold) | Seiko 6309-7040 (sold) | Seiko 6105-8110 (sold) | Casio PAW-1500T (sold) | G-shock GW6900 (sold) |

Thread Information