WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Dw-6900rc

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  babola 
#1 ·
Fitted my DW-6900RC with a strap (Maratac Zulu?) from County Comm. Haven't worn it in a while, but took it on a walk this morning. It looks good on an orange strap as well:

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice! I haven't seen the animal on the back before. Cute little thing - what is he?

#8 ·
Nice one. :-! The strap this one comes with is not my taste at all. It looks much better on the black strap.

I always thought this one would look really nice with an orange band and bezel, but I've never gotten around to doing it.
Yeah. I liked the watch, but not the strap. The good news is it comes with "adapters" built in -- so swapping straps is a breeze. It *does* look great with an orange strap. I have a photo somewhere.....

#10 ·
Very nice model and even better mod :-!
I have basically done the same on mine, it's been sitting on Maratac 24 since the day I received it.

The model name is Club Style. The engraving on the back is supposed to be a giant weta carrying a turntable.

cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.