dw6900 discountinued ?

Thread: dw6900 discountinued ?

dw6900 discountinued ?

hi i am 17 year old boy from India. i have already started a new thread whether to buy g 9000 mudman or dw 6900 , but g 9000 mudman is out of my budget so i decided to buy dw 6900 but when i went to buy the dw 6900 not a single shopping mall had one when i asked them why it is not available they said Casio has discountinued the 6600/6900 series
    so is 6600/6900 really discountinued?
    and is dw 6900 a good choice since i already own a dw6600 & g 2110:thanks for any info

Re: dw6900 discountinued ?

it is still very much available here in Manila and in other counties as well

ebay is an option for you if its not available there in your country

ummm, try not to take what someone working in a stand in the mall tells you about stuff to heart like that.

if it was a Casio rep or you were at an AD or something, then maybe listen to them.

Mall? no

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by polaco23 View Post
    ummm, try not to take what someone working in a stand in the mall tells you about stuff to heart like that.

if it was a Casio rep or you were at an AD or something, then maybe listen to them.

Mall? no
    Not even the AD or Casio rep... Sometimes, they know less but still act like they know all. Sometimes, the intention is to divert your attention from what they've sold out to buy what they have in stock. I've seen these schemes too many time.

So now I will bring with me all the knowledge of the different Gs I learnt from this forum and challenge any mall/store attendance who tries to tell me stuffs that I know aren't true. Once I do this, I'd just leave by telling them... "You just gave me a reason for not buying here."

No, the DW-6900 is not discontinued, and won't be for a while. It's currently one of the hottest selling classic model for a long time... Note the term 'classic'. It's not a 'latest model', which malls with limited knowledge of G-Shock consumer behavior, would probably not carry. In India, try the older watch stores selling Casio watches and you might find a nice NOS hidden somewhere. That's sometimes the case here in southeast asia.

GOOD LUCK!

Thread Information