eBay vendor check: watchesplus11. Any one bought from watchesplus11?
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: eBay vendor check: watchesplus11. Any one bought from watchesplus11?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

eBay vendor check: watchesplus11. Any one bought from watchesplus11?

Title says it all, I think.
    A man wearing a watch, outside of purely social functions (where, strictly speaking, a watch is not supposed to be worn), makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers his time something of value, not something to be wasted.

A man wearing an ostentatiously expensive watch makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers little.

Re: eBay vendor check: watchesplus11. Any one bought from watchesplus11?

All models like ok legit, I can see why you ask some pretty solid prices. I can be a test buyer on one of the GA100. I'd have to follow this seller if all is well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wcannon32 View Post
    All models like ok legit, I can see why you ask some pretty solid prices. I can be a test buyer on one of the GA100. I'd have to follow this seller if all is well.

I'll be on KC-Group, you be on these cats, and we'll report back to the mothership. Go team!

There's an authorized Casio dealer about a mile from home that told me they would be happy to check out any watch for me. They don't sell LEs or colorways , which is about all I'm interested in at the moment, so there's no conflict for them.
    Last edited by m1ckDELTA; September 1st, 2017 at 02:13.
    A man wearing a watch, outside of purely social functions (where, strictly speaking, a watch is not supposed to be worn), makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers his time something of value, not something to be wasted.

A man wearing an ostentatiously expensive watch makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers little.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

they appear legit, but they also look to me like a drop shipper. seeing this: 2-year protection from Assurant - $13.49 tells me its amazon. they are either an Amazon store, or buying from Amazon and shipping it to you. personally i dont like using a vendor like this, because if an issue arises on delivery, they may blow you off and say use the warranty or you should have bought the protection plan, so sorry, go away. then you have to get eBay involved etc etc
    Call Sign - Wit
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Quote Originally Posted by kubr1ck View Post
    the benevolent caretaker of a halfway house for recovering G-Shocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kubr1ck View Post
    And the grand rehabilitator strikes again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    For most of us, when we wear a bad-a** watch, the characteristics of the watch "bleed over" to us -- and suddenly, WE are bad-a**es!
    For some members here though -- like Steelerswit, and Kubr1ck -- they have so much inherent "bad-a**ery" that when they put on a bad-a** watch, the energy flows from them TO the watch, making the watch EVEN MORE bad-a**!!! Yes, it's a real scientific phenomenon that obscure mad scientists only recently discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerswit View Post
    they appear legit, but they also look to me like a drop shipper. seeing this: 2-year protection from Assurant - $13.49 tells me its amazon. they are either an Amazon store, or buying from Amazon and shipping it to you. personally i dont like using a vendor like this, because if an issue arises on delivery, they may blow you off and say use the warranty or you should have bought the protection plan, so sorry, go away. then you have to get eBay involved etc etc
    These vendors are the only places to find a lot of LEs and colorways. It's like they buy a pallet load then sit on them until they become scarce so they can charge a premium.
    Last edited by m1ckDELTA; September 1st, 2017 at 02:21.

KC has some very suspicious colorways but I don't know them all. It's actually hard to keep up, so all might be legit

KC has some very suspicious colorways but I don't know them all. It's actually hard to keep up, so all might be legit

I'll know next week about the one I ordered. Any pics tou might share of the ones you thought looked suspicious?
    Last edited by m1ckDELTA; September 1st, 2017 at 03:40.
    wcannon32 likes this.

Which did you go with? I'm having trouble which to roll dice on

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckDELTA View Post
    I'll know next week about the one I ordered. Any pics tou might share of the ones you thought looked suspicious?
    All the triple/multi colorway ones.. wild crazy ones, just not my style also. I do like the GA-800 they for sure look legit. But an extra 10 shipping and two weeks HK I'll inquire my local Casio dealer first.

Which did you go with? I'm having trouble which to roll dice on

From KC- Group, I ordered the G-8900SC-6. I'm curious about the "Futura" GDX6900FTR-1 XL from watchesplus11.
    Last edited by m1ckDELTA; September 1st, 2017 at 04:14.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information