This ebayer is a bit cheeky.
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By dobber72
  • 1 Post By WillyLix

Thread: This ebayer is a bit cheeky.

This ebayer is a bit cheeky.

Check out this ebayer http://www.ebay.com/sch/5448johnd/m....&_trksid=p3686 he has an $18 CA53 for a BIN price of $145 and a $40 DW5600E for a BIN of $125. I think you have to admire the cheek of the man. "Very hard to find", yeah if you don't leave your house, switch off your internet and don't accept mail order catalogues, extremely hard to find! "Vintage NOS" I wasn't aware that vintage was used to describe something 2 weeks old, you learn something everyday.

I'm gonna mess with the guys head by sending him little questions like whether he has the original Casio dealer papers with the compulsory, signed collectors certificate or the stainless steel, numbered plaque that usually comes with the CA523 or the gold plated, signed by "Ibe", original numbered certificate that usually accompanies the DW5600E, I mean there have only been half a million sold, I need to know I'm not bidding on just an ordinary everyday DW5600E like the other 5 million pre illuminator models.
    Last edited by dobber72; September 26th, 2012 at 00:47.

Re: This ebayer is a bit cheeky.

i'm messin too...lol

Quote Originally Posted by dobber72 View Post
    "Very hard to find", yeah if you don't leave your house, switch off your internet and don't accept mail order catalogues
    AHAHAHAHAHAH.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

yeah..i know what you mean.sometimes it quite funny because some sellers sell their g shocks at crazy prices,and a few pages down the line,you find the same g shock at nearly half the price.we all want to make a profit in life but some sellers really take the mickey.what does my head in is all the g shocks that are so "rare" and "vintage" ..when half of them are available .

I asked that seller if the 5600 was the exact one they sell in wal-mart, and he told me "umm...maybe about 20 years ago" hahahahahahahaha.
    dobber72 likes this.

So walmart selling the same old model for 20yrs.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by branded View Post
    So walmart selling the same old model for 20yrs.. LOL
    The DW5600E is only 16 years old and it didn't originally come in the black cardboard box so his is relatively new. I asked what was so special about his but he doesn't seem interested in telling me his secret, he told me to buy one on Amazon if I thought it was a better deal. The guy is delusional or a bit thick, he doesn't know anything about G-Shocks and has probably seen some DW5600C's go for big money and thought "I bought one last week in Walmart that looks like that". I don't quite understand his thinking when it comes to the CA53 but as I said the man's obviously a bit thick, unless he sells them in which case the man's a genius or he's found some buyers thicker than him.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyLix View Post
    I asked that seller if the 5600 was the exact one they sell in wal-mart, and he told me "umm...maybe about 20 years ago" hahahahahahahaha.
    He's featured your exact question on the page, at the bottom! hahaha! Clueless.
    Breitling: Ti Chrono Avenger. Blue Dial. Ti Bracelet and Brown Leather Croc Strap w/Deployant
    Casio: GA-100A-1A1ER | GA-100A-7ADR Franken-Watch "StormTrooper" | GW-M5600-1ER | TS-100 | DW-5600C-9CV | DW-5600C-1V | GW-6900BC-1ER | DW-5200C-9 | GXW-56-4JF| G-001-2DR | GF-1000BP-1DR
    Diesel: DZ9039 Skeleton Automatic
    Sicura:
    1970's Mechanical Digital

Storm:
    V2 Vice Stainless Limited Edition

Thread Information