"Eminem" & "KRINK"

Thread: "Eminem" & "KRINK"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

"Eminem" & "KRINK"

I had a WTB post on another forum for both of these models. Finally, after almost a week of hunting I have them both incoming.

Both BNIB. Both at a good price IMO.
    Both to be added to my ever-increasing collection of G's!

No pictures yet as they won't be with me until the end of the month, I'm away in Thailand just now.

All I can say is:

The only questions remaining: Which will be the coolest? What do I buy next?

Re: "Eminem" & "KRINK"

get your self Dee and Ricky G-shock , one of the coolest model ever !

I've never been convinced by the D&R :(

I should add, I never wear any of them... they're on display at home. That's all!
    Like a mini piece of Art, or will be when I get enough to display in an artistic fashion.

I need to sell one of myy Spike Lee's and I thought maybe, given the KRINK/Craig Costello connection, that I should hunt down an "Alife" although the DW-6900SW-6JR looks kind of cool too:

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thumbs Up Re: "Eminem" & "KRINK"

If your going for the Alife keep in mind they released two versions: the standard issue "limited release" and the flagship store l/e of just 200 as denoted by the yellow lighting bolt,
    which can be seen in my case in the two variations of the Alife box...(boxes say "Lower East Side")

The one I was looking at was the G5500AL-1. Not sure which of the two this is? Thanks for the info by the way!

This is my "Pile" as it stands, with the Eminem, CRINK and 3 others to be added when they arrive...

The one at the rear right (side on) is my other Spike Lee. I'm thinking the Eric Haze 5600 is pretty cool too and maybe I could go after the (6900?) Haze model.

Quote Originally Posted by ForGoodnessSeiko View Post
    The one I was looking at was the G5500AL-1. Not sure which of the two this is? Thanks for the info by the way!
    Yeah for whatever reason, the p/n for both versions is the same, only the box and the band are different on the 200pc run...fwiw.
    Last edited by Time4Fun; May 13th, 2011 at 07:35.

Since you seem to lean towards the urban styled g-shocks, like Eric Haze, Em, and Krink... perhaps a Mr. Cartoon or Todd Jordan would be good additions to the collection. Either Alife is a good choice as well. I think the GW6900B-1 also looks very nice.

Wink Re: "Eminem" & "KRINK"

DGK!

BTW, is one week hunting on two new models really called hunting? It's more fun to trace 10 - 15 year old ltd ed models. That'll take you quite more than just a week

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Thanks for the recommendations!

I certainly "lean towards" the more urban stuff. I don't "get" the appeal of the Frogman, Gulfman, etc. but I guess that's because I don't use the features!

Off to research some of the models suggested...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors View Post

BTW, is one week hunting on two new models really called hunting? It's more fun to trace 10 - 15 year old ltd ed models.
    Hi Sjors

Believe me, if you live in the UK and don't want to pay US Customs Fees, then it's "hunting". I did put a after it though...

I was just watching a DW-5600C-9BV on eBay too and tempted to bid but I already have one. Figures a second one would be silly...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information