EMS G-Shock

Thread: EMS G-Shock

EMS G-Shock

If there is any other paramedics on this forum, what would the perfect G be for u?

Re: EMS G-Shock

Paramedic, 15 years+ in EMS; any of my "G"s do the job, the DW-6600 with "target time" comes in handy depending on the type of call I go on; I can preset it as a reminder, then it still gives me total time when call completed; I also have a DW-003 arriving soon, great color and nice display, a "go to" G for work maybe.

DW-6600
    Brad
    Have a great day.

The GW-530A can record the time with the touch of a button, handy to record events on the run (arrival time, IV started, code, etc.).
    " Don't trust anyone who says they're too good for an SKX007 and claims to be a WIS" - A Pine Tree

Watches: Rolex GMT Master II 16760,
    Rolex Submariner 14060M, Doxa 750T Sharkhunter, Doxa 1200T Professional, Marathon SS Navigator (1992 Kuwait), Seiko SRP777, Seiko SKA427P1, Seiko SKX007, Garmin Fenix 5, Suunto Core and countless G-Shocks

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Doug507 View Post
    The GW-530A can record the time with the touch of a button, handy to record events on the run (arrival time, IV started, code, etc.).

+1................I have seen a coworker use his MTG-900 in the way you described
    Brad
    Have a great day.

A very overlooked but useful feature in that entire range, patricularly for anyone that deals with scheduling or timeline tracking.

I used to do first responder work, but work in the hospital these days. I wear dw/gw 6900 occasionally at work, no probs. I think the newer modules (like on my gw6900) are nice because of the multiple alarms....I need a few to wake me up for work so damn early in the morning.

Timers are good to time procedures, codes, etc. And countdowns are nice to time your breaks. For these things of course, any G is very, very capable.

BUT, I like turning the bezel on my dive watches to time events in the hospital, its easier than fiddling with buttons!

BUT, I like turning the bezel on my dive watches to time events in the hospital, its easier than fiddling with buttons!
    I agree!

Plus I like an analog watch for counting heartbeats or respirations.

Quote Originally Posted by neveronmonday View Post
    I agree!

Plus I like an analog watch for counting heartbeats or respirations.
    Very, very good point. Most students I see these days no watch at all (which is a another story), and some have digitals.

+1 on the 6600. My favorite.

Thread Information