EMS tracking: package going to the wrong country

Thread: EMS tracking: package going to the wrong country

Off topic EMS tracking: package going to the wrong country

I know this is slightly off topic, but I ordered a watch off ebay from a seller in Korea, and when I track the EMS number it says the destination country is Spain, but I live in the USA. I am especially concerned because before shipping the seller sent me a message asking me if I was sure that the address from Paypal was correct and he pasted the address in the message. I told him it was correct. Why would he question it, and why would the tracking now have Spain as a destination?

If this is some shipping error on the part of the seller, would ebay side with me if I requested my money back? I assume they would.

Or does EMS have some kind of International hub in Spain? I have never bought anything from Korea before, so maybe this is normal.

I asked the seller about this, and I haven't heard back yet (it's been over a day)

Re: EMS tracking: package going to the wrong country

Not sure what's going on, but it's cheaper to send something direct to the US than via Spain, so it sounds like the package was mis-addressed. eBay should side with you and you should get your money back if you open a dispute.

Very odd though. Good luck.
    Borealis Adraga
    AQ4020-54X / 03E
    GF-8251K, GMW-B5000D/TFC, GWF-D1000NV,
    IW356501
    MKII x HALO Airborne, Hellion, PMWF Graywater GMT
    Oris Carl Brashear Bronze
    PP5711
    SBDX013, SBGA001, SPB089

116610LV, 116520

It could just be addressed wrong but you would have to hear back from the shipper first. Most shipping companies are understanding in this as it happens and can redirect it if it was sent to the wrong place BUT the seller or shipper must be the one that calls and redirects it. He also could have sent you the wrong tracking # if he does a lot of auctions.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Oklahoma View Post
    He also could have sent you the wrong tracking # if he does a lot of auctions.

He finally got back to me, and as it turns out he just gave me someone else's tracking number. He gave me the correct one now (sigh of relief).

It can happen! I had bought a watch from California paid by paypal. Paypal sends me confirmation but with someone else's tracking # to a USA receiver! I was freaking! The seller assured me he had sent the watch to me in Japan with the right EMS. I finally get the great watch, but the tracking # showed this route: Calif, Texas, Intern. Chicago, Japan!!!!!!

Thread Information