Eureka! - Page 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Eureka!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Eureka!

making me want to go to macys right now ... just to try my luck, even if I didn't like this model

:(

I hated this model at first sight, but after all this craziness and people buying it, I kinda start liking it!
    "Time spent with cats is never wasted." - Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by n_wildgirl View Post
    I hated this model at first sight, but after all this craziness and people buying it, I kinda start liking it!
    i think most of the buyers just get this one thinking at the future... and not a colored one, but a green one. lol
    GShockMe likes this.

Go Team Bravus!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Honestly, I didn't think I cared for it at all. I've never liked the GA110, and the colors are almost too crazy for me...and I wear colored Gs every day! But when I saw it up close, there's just something about it. I had to get two so that I could actually wear one and not worry about the white resin.
    johnny.bravus likes this.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Quote Originally Posted by Tsip85 View Post
    I lied.
    LOL.

you've lost your $#!T. but it's fun to watch from across the country, hehe.

Honestly, I didn't think I cared for it at all. I've never liked the GA110, and the colors are almost too crazy for me...and I wear colored Gs every day! But when I saw it up close, there's just something about it. I had to get two so that I could actually wear one and not worry about the white resin.
    Isn't that your first Ana/Digi G-Shock? Or should I say, first TWO!

It sure is. And the last one I thought I'd ever get, at that. I like the GW3500 (yellow), but it's too pricey for me. And I like the new red/black 120. Thought one of those would end up as my first Ani/Digi. Instead I got a Lego 111!! Make that two!
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Wow, just WOW!
    Mike

I already owned GA-110s and I like them (I do not really like the GA-100s frankly). I real, I think this D&R is looking better than the first one. And yes, I have also two... for the same reason (I got a lot of doubles in my collection).

It sure is. And the last one I thought I'd ever get, at that. I like the GW3500 (yellow), but it's too pricey for me. .
    Really? I was looking at the GW-3500 last night and thinking it was not quite my color scheme. I love my GW-3000. The GW-3500BD-1 looks pretty nice, specially with the black bracelet. Might want that one in the future. Now Parra (x2), Dee & Ricky ( x2), Playset 3 (2nd), DGK (2nd), USLA (2nd), MIY Frogman (2nd) and some other incoming Gs have pretty burnrd down my wallet...

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk!
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Ooooops, I forgot to congratulate you with those two D&Rs. Congratulations! Do like me and enjoy wearing them in good health! I got quite some nice remarks at school. You willget those probably too.

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk!
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information