Ever bought a GShock from Jomashop?
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ever bought a GShock from Jomashop?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ever bought a GShock from Jomashop?

They have a pretty good deal on a model I've been eyeing as a replacement for my Mudman 9300. Not that there's anything wrong with my Mudman, its just that I didn't spring for the atomic model and I've regretted it ever since. Anyway, if you buy from Jomashop (aside from the warranty issues I'm now more than familiar with), do you get the full kit? The metal tin, padding, manual, etc? Anyone bought from them?
    WPAC Member #35.
    "No Desire to Acquire!"

Re: Ever bought a GShock from Jomashop?

Thanks. None of those threads answer my question though. I want the original tin that comes with GShocks...do they send that?
    WPAC Member #35.
    "No Desire to Acquire!"

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Here are two threads that suggest that you DON'T get the tin: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/goo...gy-265339.html & https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/gw2...al-264727.html

Of course, just like most of the other links, those aren't terribly recent. Maybe they've changed their policies; maybe they haven't. Have you contacted jomashop at their toll-free customer service number to ask them?

Edit: actually, https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/you...-314670-2.html DID answer your question: "DW-6600 + DW-5600E. Both watches arrived without any Casio packaging, stuck in a zip-lock bag and wrapped in bubble wrap." Based on some of the other posts in that thread, though, you might not want to call their customer service department.
    Last edited by Mike K; July 17th, 2015 at 23:33.
    r00t61 and soulbridgemedia like this.

I bought GW2310 from them 3 years ago and it came with complete set include the metal tin.

rgds,
    Oscar
    G-Shock : MTG-B1000B-1AJF | DW5600C-1V | GW-5000-1JF | G-2000 | GW9200GYJ-1JF | DW5600FS-mod | G-9000 | DW6900BB | DW6900B | DW6600B | GW9010
    Seiko : Stargate II SRP491K1 | Presage SARY056

Quote Originally Posted by sirgilbert357 View Post
    They have a pretty good deal on a model I've been eyeing as a replacement for my Mudman 9300. Not that there's anything wrong with my Mudman, its just that I didn't spring for the atomic model and I've regretted it ever since. Anyway, if you buy from Jomashop (aside from the warranty issues I'm now more than familiar with), do you get the full kit? The metal tin, padding, manual, etc? Anyone bought from them?
    Exactly what model is it that you have been eyeing for?

Jomashop although often have big sales is still not always the cheapest around. With Jomashop it is a little hit or miss if you get the full package or not, sometimes they sell store display models with no packaging! If you send them a message and ask about a specific listing perhaps they can verify if the packaging is included with that specific listing.
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

Can't speak for g-shocks there, but I bought a Victorinox from them last year and it came with all of the normal packaging. Also was significantly less expensive than I could find anywhere else..

Jomashop.. Lol.. I don't know anything about it but the name made me laugh for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim Agren View Post
    Exactly what model is it that you have been eyeing for?

Jomashop although often have big sales is still not always the cheapest around. With Jomashop it is a little hit or miss if you get the full package or not, sometimes they sell store display models with no packaging! If you send them a message and ask about a specific listing perhaps they can verify if the packaging is included with that specific listing.
    They have the Rangeman on a flash sale for 169 shipped. And it shows in stock. Seems like a pretty good deal honestly...

Edit: I'll think about contacting them. Honestly, this would be a knee jerk purchase in reaction to the awesome price. I've been considering selling my Mudman for awhile now since I literally never wear it, and replacing it with the Rangeman (which I think I would wear more, plus its atomic which is a feature I wanted when I bought the Mudman, just didn't have the extra cash). I'm pretty dead set on getting that blue Certina in my sig though and I didn't intend to deviate from that plan. I need to delete all Jomashop's emails until I get the Certina, LOL.
    Last edited by sirgilbert357; July 18th, 2015 at 06:19.
    WPAC Member #35.
    "No Desire to Acquire!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
    Here are two threads that suggest that you DON'T get the tin: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/goo...gy-265339.html & https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/gw2...al-264727.html

Of course, just like most of the other links, those aren't terribly recent. Maybe they've changed their policies; maybe they haven't. Have you contacted jomashop at their toll-free customer service number to ask them?

Edit: actually, https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/you...-314670-2.html DID answer your question: "DW-6600 + DW-5600E. Both watches arrived without any Casio packaging, stuck in a zip-lock bag and wrapped in bubble wrap." Based on some of the other posts in that thread, though, you might not want to call their customer service department.
    My apologies Mike, you're right on that post. I actually DID read that...don't know why I didn't remember it.

And then we have stuff like this:

Quote Originally Posted by oz2124 View Post
    I bought GW2310 from them 3 years ago and it came with complete set include the metal tin.

rgds,
    Oscar
    Ugh...what to do.
    WPAC Member #35.
    "No Desire to Acquire!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information