Every Year?
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Every Year?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Every Year?

Does CASIO release new watches every year?

When can we expect to see new GW-M5610 square models?
    CASIO GW-M5610-1 & PULSAR PQ2011

Re: Every Year?

Yes, Casio releases many new Gshocks a year. As a dealer I would say they release a large batch approximately every quarter. Last year most of their releases were centered toward the GA110 models. However, they have released other models as well, but with lesser variants. I haven't seen any of these upcoming yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a watch like the Rangeman, which has been out for a few years, is it likely that Casio will add new colors or combinations of resin color and display (neg/pos)? I know they add new colors with the standard 56xx watches, but do they also do it on more expensive ***man watches vs. just building more watches in the same color combinations?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I contacted CASIO on their website email form regarding some things I would like to see in the future... is there a more direct way to contact the people who are in charge of adding new features?

On the Rangeman, if I remember correctly I only got one different model in 2015. Which was the burton special edition one. As far as regular models, I do not recall any. I know Casio still manufactured the Gw9400-1 and the Gw9400-3 consistently despite its age.

I haven't heard of any successful responses from Casio regarding them implementing suggested styles. Please share what they respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rostislav Persion View Post
    I contacted CASIO on their website email form regarding some things I would like to see in the future... is there a more direct way to contact the people who are in charge of adding new features?
    Well their corporate headquarter's not that far from you. You can always knock on their door, I suppose. Keep your nose on the grindstone, you will get somewhere.

Name:  b48d40add6cd558829641235678068d8.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  72.8 KB
    Crater, Rocat and soulbridgemedia like this.

When can we expect to see new GW-M5610 square models?
    so you can complain some more about the features it doesnt have?
    its probably time you come to the realisation that theres a very small chance of a new model of a square any time soon, at best youll get new colours.

you do realise asking them to add/subtract features from one particular model is like asking the colonel to change his 11 herbs and spices recipe or telling the networks to make new episodes of Friends with your choice of actors, right? aint going to happen.
    of course nothing stopping you from shaking your fist and yelling at clouds
    Mike K, Crater and Phantasm like this.
    the aritst formerly known as soulbridgemedia
    Whoisdisdointhissynthe tictypeofalphabetapsychedelicfunkin

IG: soulbridge_media
    IG: thegcollective

Every 10-15 years they'll mostlikely either refresh a model with new module or simply just pull it out of the market to make room for a new one.
    A module refresh is not always a good thing, though. It's been acknowledged that Casio NEVER make a perfect G-Shock for everyone. Ever. It'll always fall short in something. The consensus are, it's to make you buy all models that with feature that you might need. They don't want you to be happy with your one watch and stop buying :|

I type butter on mah phon

Quote Originally Posted by domoon View Post
    Every 10-15 years they'll mostlikely either refresh a model with new module or simply just pull it out of the market to make room for a new one.
    A module refresh is not always a good thing, though. It's been acknowledged that Casio NEVER make a perfect G-Shock for everyone. Ever. It'll always fall short in something. The consensus are, it's to make you buy all models that with feature that you might need. They don't want you to be happy with your one watch and stop buying :|

I type butter on mah phon

I'm completely happy with my GW-M5610-1 ... I just want them to put in a GPS instead of multiband...

I'm completely happy with my GW-M5610-1 ... I just want them to put in a GPS instead of multiband...
    I suspect Casio will put GPS into one of their digital G-Shocks at some point, but I doubt it will be in a square, because these are probably the smallest Gs in current production.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information