Extending the LED duration on my AWG100-1A...

Thread: Extending the LED duration on my AWG100-1A...

Extending the LED duration on my AWG100-1A...

The manual says "when setting the time, you can also configure settings for the illumination duration and the 12/24-hour format." However, it doesn't really explain HOW. Is there something i'm missing?

Re: Extending the LED duration on my AWG100-1A...

I don't have that watch, but on some models, you just can't extend it. My G-9200 and GW-M5600 can't be extended and I just have to put up with the 1.5 second illumination.

edit: also on some other watches like my DW5600 and DW6900, there is no limit on how long the light can stay on as long as you keep the button pressed. Have your tried that with your watch yet? just hold down the button and see if it stays lit.
    Last edited by G-Junkie; March 31st, 2010 at 19:03.

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

Quote Originally Posted by Vrbas View Post
    The manual says "when setting the time, you can also configure settings for the illumination duration and the 12/24-hour format." However, it doesn't really explain HOW. Is there something i'm missing?
    i just checked the online manual and can't find anything mentioned about longer led duration....

cheers
    We are 12.6 %

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I think that came up once - at one point the manual really does say something about illumination duration (it's right under 'Timekeeping') but it's not correct - you cannot adjust the illumination duration on that model. The manual is incorrect.

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    I think that came up once - at one point the manual really does say something about illumination duration (it's right under 'Timekeeping') but it's not correct - you cannot adjust the illumination duration on that model. The manual is incorrect.

Greetings, Sedi
    PRW-5000 has the extended LED duration feature, 1 or 3 second, on the AWG you would need some indication of the setting, the PRW-5000 show LT 1 or LT 3, before the option for auto LED

Q-6

Quote Originally Posted by G-Junkie View Post
    edit: also on some other watches like my DW5600 and DW6900, there is no limit on how long the light can stay on as long as you keep the button pressed. Have your tried that with your watch yet? just hold down the button and see if it stays lit.
    Yeah, to no avail though. Meh, it's no big deal. Just kind of annoying if i want to use any of the watch functions in the dark

Thread Information