Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Knives and Lint
  • 1 Post By m1ckDELTA
  • 1 Post By Knives and Lint
  • 2 Post By Prdrers
  • 2 Post By Knives and Lint
  • 1 Post By Steelerswit

Thread: Fake?

A man wearing a watch, outside of purely social functions (where, strictly speaking, a watch is not supposed to be worn), makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers his time something of value, not something to be wasted.

A man wearing an ostentatiously expensive watch makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers little.

Re: Fake?

I have zero experience with the GA100, but I've bought from that seller before with no problems. They often have auctions starting low and you can catch a deal from time to time. I've also noticed that sometimes they seem to be amongst the first get new models stateside...Haven't dealt with them in a while though

Quote Originally Posted by Knives and Lint View Post
    I have zero experience with the GA100, but I've bought from that seller before with no problems. They often have auctions starting low and you can catch a deal from time to time. I've also noticed that sometimes they seem to be amongst the first get new models stateside...Haven't dealt with them in a while though
    Thanks, good to know. I grew up in FLA, btw. What's it like these days?
    Knives and Lint likes this.
    A man wearing a watch, outside of purely social functions (where, strictly speaking, a watch is not supposed to be worn), makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers his time something of value, not something to be wasted.

A man wearing an ostentatiously expensive watch makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers little.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Everything looks legit to me.
    Encourage someone. The world has enough critics.

"I think he's referring to the design style that's typically called a 'field watch', not necessarily the best watch to take into the field. But yeah, G-Shock ftw." - WUS User 'GuySie'

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckDELTA View Post
    Thanks, good to know. I grew up in FLA, btw. What's it like these days?
    Cool! I was born and raised there (go 10 generations back actually). We recently moved out west, but I still love it back there, especially my home town of New Smyrna Beach. That being said, things have changed quite a bit. Too much development and sprawl IMO. Cookie cutter housing developments and Super Wal-Marts abound. It is also WAY hotter these days. It used to actually get relatively cold there from time to time, but we haven't had a proper winter in 2-3 years. Still, I think I will always feel most at home back there. I really liked having the ocean on one side and the St. John's River on the other, and all of the varying wilderness in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives and Lint View Post
    Cool! I was born and raised there (go 10 generations back actually). We recently moved out west, but I still love it back there, especially my home town of New Smyrna Beach. That being said, things have changed quite a bit. Too much development and sprawl IMO. Cookie cutter housing developments and Super Wal-Marts abound. It is also WAY hotter these days. It used to actually get relatively cold there from time to time, but we haven't had a proper winter in 2-3 years. Still, I think I will always feel most at home back there. I really liked having the ocean on one side and the St. John's River on the other, and all of the varying wilderness in between.
    Sorry to keep the OT going, but I have family in Deltona. We visited them a couple of times a year as a kid, and New Smyrna Beach is where we always went. I haven't been down there in years, but I have fond memories of that area.
    Knives and Lint and m1ckDELTA like this.
    Encourage someone. The world has enough critics.

"I think he's referring to the design style that's typically called a 'field watch', not necessarily the best watch to take into the field. But yeah, G-Shock ftw." - WUS User 'GuySie'

Quote Originally Posted by Prdrers View Post
    Sorry to keep the OT going, but I have family in Deltona. We visited them a couple of times a year as a kid, and New Smyrna Beach is where we always went. I haven't been down there in years, but I have fond memories of that area.
    HA! Growing up I had alot of friends in the Deltona area and spent quite a bit of time there. Yea, NSB is the beach to go to, especially if you head down south towards Canaveral. It gets pretty crowded these days, but luckily my family has an old condo for us to enjoy. Also, I don't know if you noticed but it's funny to hear the town mentioned on the Discovery Channel and during Shark Week over the past few years, as it is now infamous as the "Shark bite capital of the World". They say that if you've spent any significant amount of time in the water there, then you've been within 5 feet of a shark

that company is legit.
    Prdrers likes this.
    Call Sign - Wit
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Quote Originally Posted by kubr1ck View Post
    the benevolent caretaker of a halfway house for recovering G-Shocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kubr1ck View Post
    And the grand rehabilitator strikes again.

Thread Information