Is this fake?

Thread: Is this fake?

Is this fake?

Could anyone help me out and tell me if the red bape watch is fake(link below)? If so would anyone know where I could get one in the uk?

http://www.urbanmekka.com/page22.htm

Thanks

Re: Is this fake?

Well, I'm no expert, but to me the picture of the red one seems to show a genuine Bape G-Shock, but who knows if that is the actual watch for sale? The white one pictured is fake. I'm sure someone else will know for sure.

You did the right thing in asking, picture of red one looks real and white looks fake.

However I can guarantee if you order either, the ones you receive will be fake!

YOU CAN'T BUY A BAPE FOR £50, NOT KNOW NOT EVER!

For anyone new to the forum, give up the Bape hunt unless you see one for about £400 with genuine documentation and a the seller name in the picture, even then post it here first.

DON'T TOUCH A BAPE WITHOUT POSTING HERE FIRST!

You can't buy any new as they were limited edition and have all sold out. I beleive there is a BAPE shop in London, try contacting them.

Watches are frickin evil!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It's true - all these ebay BAPEs are decent fakes, re-using one of the noname LCDs I have in an extremely convincing fake frogman I picked up for a tenner.
    55 watches. 30 Casios. Appalling bank balance!

There is a busy work shop in carnaby st...but you would have to be very lucky to get hold of a watch or any other popular bape item when released..and by that I mean make sure your there on the day of release when they receive any new exclusives since EVERYTHING in there is in limited numbers.

The next g-shock & bape collab is coming real soon...but it wont be the dw6900 model.

Thread Information