Fake G-Shock
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Fake G-Shock

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Fake G-Shock

Hi guys iv been tricked on eBay and have ended up buying a fake G-Shock. I should of ended up with a DW6900MS-1 but what I have ended up with is a complete fake.....so now I'm going through the painfull battle of trying to prove to eBay and PayPal its a fake. Paypal want me to get proof from someone official that it's fake..I don't really have time to get to the two G-Shock shops in London so I was wondering if anyone has come across this problem before? If so what did you do? And if there is an email address for Casio direct?

You don't have to prove it to them. Open a complaint about the purchase and state that the item that was sold was counterfeit which breaches eBay selling policies and that you want your money back and that you will not return the watch but will destroy it. You will get your money back. Otherwise call ad harrass them until they do their job properly!

I dislike eBay immensely.
    Wojo likes this.
    Watchshock Collection (minus a few models that are missing from the website):
    http://watchshock.com/collection/3498/

Re: Fake G-Shock

Open a counterfeit complain with a few comparison pictures.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by smarty82 View Post
    Hi guys iv been tricked on eBay and have ended up buying a fake G-Shock. I should of ended up with a DW6900MS-1 but what I have ended up with is a complete fake.....so now I'm going through the painfull battle of trying to prove to eBay and PayPal its a fake. Paypal want me to get proof from someone official that it's fake..I don't really have time to get to the two G-Shock shops in London so I was wondering if anyone has come across this problem before? If so what did you do? And if there is an email address for Casio direct?
    I feel for you man, I garantee what ever road you go down you will get the run around by both ebay and paypal, ive been there and its not a quick fix im afraid. Both companies are scum and out for one thing only profit. they have with out doubt the worst customer service I have ever come accross. Phone them is your best bet but even that is a chore.

BTW you dont have to go to G shock them selves any authorised dealer is sufficient to prove the watch is fake, take it to your nearest Hsamuels for instance.
    Wojo likes this.
    It happens sometimes. People just explode. Natural causes.

near Manhattan... Status: Changing course, hard about

Point us to the auction. I think even a closed auction can receive a Report.

The other thing you should do is download an authentic stock photo of the watch (*not* a user photo--this is important), take a photo of the fake with same perspective, then edit an image with both side-by-side. This will show indisputably the fake. When submitting this, supply a link from a CASIO website the original stock photo source. This way they can be sure it is an authentic photo.
    In rotation: Citizen Attesa ATV53-2834, Eco Drives | Omega Seamaster | CASIO: TW-7000, MRG-220, RevMan, G-2000D, DW-5700ML, GW-9100 | Seiko SKA-413, SBPG001

Was it this watch and this seller by any chance?

he sold 2 exactly the same watches one for £38 and the other for £42

Casio Men's G-Shock Watch DW6900MS-1 | eBay
    It happens sometimes. People just explode. Natural causes.

Hi 1of2

yes it was!

thanks for the advise guys

i have opened a complaint on paypal.... but they have asked me to get proof that its a fake from a shop/company that can tell its a fack and get them to write it on letter headed paper eith all of there company details on etc and fax it back to them! i have taken photos of the fake next to one of my other g-shocks and will fax them over at the same time, im hopeing that will make things move forward faster.
    i cant belive how much of a pain in the ass ebay and paypal are making this! i am really losing my fath in it all.....but where else do i go to get my g-shock bargain fix lol

Try to post the picture of your fake G-Shock...

And be sure to leave the ass of a seller the feedback he deserves! I see his score is only 4, but it's 100%.

Sent from the office of the reincarnated President of the Republic of Texas.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information