Fake mtg!

Thread: Fake mtg!

Thumbs Down Fake mtg!

This just popped up on the bay. Needless to say, I am very much disgusted :

New Casio G-Shock Watch Metal silver Band MTG 1500 - eBay (item 260726795058 end time Jan-30-11 17:03:48 PST)

Re: Fake mtg!

Yeah I already contacted the seller and reported it to Ebay. Not like either of those things will help. I have reported a number of fake G-shocks to sellers and the few that have said "OH NO thanks for telling me I had no idea" and took it down were the ones that seem to sell a bunch of pawn shop type stuff. This seller is selling a bunch of random stuff which I only assume he bought cheap some place and is selling so likely has no idea it's a fake.

Case closed: Thanks for contacting me. I do NOT want to sell counterfeit items. I purchased this watch previously from another seller on Ebay and assumed it was authentic. How do you know it is a fake? what do you see from my pictures and listing that makes you think it is a fake? Thanks for your help.

This is the response I got and the seller took down the listing. See a little self governing on Ebay could go a long way if we all chip in and make it known to those who don't have the knowledge we have of the product. There are those that make a good amount of cash on Ebay by buying low and selling high but it doesn't always work out evidenced by this response.
    Last edited by Doctorsti; January 24th, 2011 at 06:06. Reason: update to report case closed on this one

Rolex 116610LV HULK Submariner
    Rolex 216570 Explorer II Polar White
    Rolex 16610 circa 1991
    Omega Planet Ocean Chronograph 9300
    Grand Seiko SBGA029 Spring Drive Diver
    Casio GW-5000

Re: Fake mtg!

Nicely done.

Thread Information