Fakes at shopcasio?

Thread: Fakes at shopcasio?

Question Fakes at shopcasio?

Hi all, new here. Just got my second G-Shock, although the first one I had was when I was in middle school (I'm 23 now), so this is my first one that I've paid for. I got a GW6900-1. I figured that was a good starting point for g-shocks (working up to a gw9300 ). Anyway, I bought it from shopcasio.com so I could get guaranteed authenticity (fakes seem to plague the market on g-shocks) but I'm gonna ask this anyway: What's the chances of there being fakes from them? The reason I ask is because I was expecting it to say Casio Japan and Made in Japan on the back of the watch and band, and it instead says China. No other reason to think it's fake -- I'll upload some pictures later, it's gorgeous! Looks identical to the pictures, and in perfect condition. I'd just like some confirmation to put my mind at ease with this whole china thing.

Thanks for the help!

Re: Fakes at shopcasio?

some are made in china, thailand, japan, and maybe other places so you should be fine.

I have purchased all my Gshocks at physical stores (Macy's and Zumiez) and the have come from a variety of locations. My 3 GA110s and my GA100 were all purchased at Macy's Stores and all say china on them. My GR7900 from Macy's says Thailand on it. My GX56 from Zumiez says Japan. They have factories all over as what was stated above. It looks like the region may vary depending on which model you get.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Ah, that's good. Now I guess the only other thing would be is China's Gs the same quality as Japan's?

I haven't noticed any difference in quality between my 6.

Quote Originally Posted by jun0 View Post
    I haven't noticed any difference in quality between my 6.
    That's good to hear. I'm kind of OCD about things like this

Thread Information