Fall and Winter are coming. Leather watch bands popular for you?

Thread: Fall and Winter are coming. Leather watch bands popular for you?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Off topic Fall and Winter are coming. Leather watch bands popular for you?

I kinda think so.

Do you?

I just put on a dark walnut leather band on my Citizen Eco-Drive BM8180-03E.

Leather has a warm feeling to it, and even a rugged feeling to it too, both of which is a Fall and Winter feelings.
    Last edited by G-Shocks Are Cool.; September 13th, 2010 at 10:55.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

Re: Fall and Winter are coming. Leather watch bands popular for you?

Personally speaking no.

My life works the opposite. I work 7 days a week in summer and since summer is almost done,my summer is now just starting.
    This is the time to enjoy my Gshocks at best with long mountaibike days and great outdoors in general.
    But I know that feeling,I've briefley strapped on my Longines yesterday and it felt good

I don't make any seasonal adjustments, but then I live in a temperate climate.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I wear G-Shocks in both summer and winter. Some other watches mainly on a nato strap in summer and leather strap in winter. But I do wear watches on a leather strap in summer too.

I will probably wear my mechanicals with leather straps a bit more. Leather feels great when it doesn't make your wrist sweat.
    Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

I really think a lot more people like leather watch bands than any other type of watch bands, because leather is natural, and human beings have been wearing leather since Early Man.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

no to leather straps and all to leather products.

I am ecologist, vegan and animal lover.

None of my watches have leather bands, and none get swapped seasonally either. I guess just a consequence of the style of watches I am drawn to...

The G Shocks are all on the stock resin bands
    My Citizen BN0000 stays on its rubber dive strap
    My Citizen BM8180 has a black canvas zulu style strap - I guess this one would be the most appropriate for a leather band, but I have no current plans on switching it up...

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

I hate leather straps and in my opinion a g-shock is the last watch that should have one.

cheers
    We are 12.6 %

Quote Originally Posted by DimitrisRHO View Post
    no to leather straps and all to leather products.

I am ecologist, vegan and animal lover.
    Yes to leather straps, shoes, jackets and all other leather products.

I'm a multiple cow, chicken, pig, horse, sheep, and all other animal eater.

(I'm just trying to balance things out here. People with a problem always shout loudest).

For me, leather straps have always been the most comfortable, ever since I was a kid and when no-one gave a hoot about the food chain.
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information