FIND MUDMAN in certain color.

Thread: FIND MUDMAN in certain color.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    65

    Question FIND MUDMAN in certain color.

    do they make the mudman in desert storm camo colors? if they do where can i buy it? i have the green camo mudman and have not worn a watch in 10 years becouse they all break at the band.this is the toughest watch i have ever worn and have tried from cheap to exspensive.
    now i am hooked and have also puchased the white and grey camo mudman.

    i know casio makes a watch in desert storm camo but it isnt a mudman and for the type of work i am in it just wont last.

  2. #2
    Member michindi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Branond FL
    Posts
    657

    Re: FIND MUDMAN in certain color.

    Check ebay


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    15

    Re: FIND MUDMAN in certain color.

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkster View Post
    do they make the mudman in desert storm camo colors? if they do where can i buy it? i have the green camo mudman and have not worn a watch in 10 years becouse they all break at the band.this is the toughest watch i have ever worn and have tried from cheap to exspensive.
    now i am hooked and have also puchased the white and grey camo mudman.

    i know casio makes a watch in desert storm camo but it isnt a mudman and for the type of work i am in it just wont last.

    bumped for more exposure. anyone can help? i'm seeking this model as well.

    it LOOKS like a mudman in desert camo. it does not have velcro straps and its like the latest 5500 series. It came from quite awhile back i think. any help with the model number at all pls email [email protected]

    Much appreciated!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member Sherms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,623

    Re: FIND MUDMAN in certain color.

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkster View Post
    do they make the mudman in desert storm camo colors?
    I think the beige mudman is as close as it gets for desert storm camo.

    G9000-8


  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    15

    Re: FIND MUDMAN in certain color.

    can't be that one. thats too milky..not even yellow.

    the one i saw had desert camo markings. but i don't really recall if its so round in shape.. maybe its really not a mudman..

    any g-shock collector/guru wanna confirm this?

  7. #6
    Moderator G-Shock Forum Sjors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    21,483

    Wink Re: FIND MUDMAN in certain color.

    This one has the yellllowish sand color but is almost unfinable now:



    Maybe you mean this one, but it is more dark grey, light grey:



    So it's probably more Urban Camo.

    Cheers,

    Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.


    Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010


  8. #7
    Member Sherms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,623

    Re: FIND MUDMAN in certain color.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrockshow View Post
    it LOOKS like a mudman in desert camo. it does not have velcro straps and its like the latest 5500 series. It came from quite awhile back i think.
    Maybe this is the one?



    http://cgi.ebay.com/Casio-JP-G-Shock...QQcmdZViewItem

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    65

    Re: FIND MUDMAN in certain color.

    the watch he is looking for in the desert storm camo is the DW6900MC military camo. casio sales and service say this is for the people in the millitary. i found it at casiosalesandservice.com it was on about the 3rd or 4th page on the gshock section. this is the color i want them to make a mudman in. it is a good looking watch and has a resin band but it still isnt a mudman but is still tough.
    Last edited by sparkster; December 17th, 2007 at 05:27. Reason: i dont think my link works still.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    15

    Re: FIND MUDMAN in certain color.

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkster View Post
    the watch he is looking for in the desert storm camo is the DW6900MC military camo. casio sales and service say this is for the people in the millitary. i found it at casiosalesandservice.com it was on about the 3rd or 4th page on the gshock section. this is the color i want them to make a mudman in. it is a good looking watch and has a resin band but it still isnt a mudman but is still tough.
    hmm that one looks nice but almost looks woodland camo. the red one doesn't match.

    i really have a feeling its the off white one someone posted above. over time it would yellow due to sun exposure and become a lovely desert tan like colour. matches the Blackhawk pack that i have very nicely..

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    289

    Re: FIND MUDMAN in certain color.

    I'm sure you could dye the light beige one a more "tan" colour if you felt so inclined.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •