First G Shock help me out.

Thread: First G Shock help me out.

First G Shock help me out.

So I got me a Orange Monster & now I'm wanting a G-Shock for work. Something a little tougher because I don't wanna beat my monster up. Here's a option I'd like to have if possible it would be a blue type light so you can see what time it is a night. I think I've decided in the style I want looks wise & below is a pic of that. It could be black or white this pic is just for reference, however does no one know of a model itch the looks of this that has a blue back light

Thanks

Re: First G Shock help me out.

It's funny you want a G-Shock to avoid wear and tear on your monster. They are supposed to be tough watches, but of course, being mechanical, they are nowhere near as tough as a G-Shock.

I think as long as you're going with a G, you may as well stick with full digital, to get the full toughness aspect out of it. One of the neat things about digitals is that you never have hands obscuring the displays, and you have fewer moving parts.

The 6900 series has all different colors, and some analog style LCD pie charts on the top. Consider one of those, maybe a solar/atomic one, to get the full digital benefit, and it can serve as the time reference for your entire collection, as well as being a rugged watch.
    -Jeremy
    6-3/4" (171 mm) wrist

I just looked at a ton of 6900's on the bay there were a few that caught my eye & will consider those as a option, however the looks of the model I posted is what has let me talk myself into a G. I just love the look of it especially the pic in this thread to me it's just a dang good looking watch.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Eyebedam View Post
    So I got me a Orange Monster & now I'm wanting a G-Shock for work. Something a little tougher because I don't wanna beat my monster up. Here's a option I'd like to have if possible it would be a blue type light so you can see what time it is a night. I think I've decided in the style I want looks wise & below is a pic of that. It could be black or white this pic is just for reference, however does no one know of a model itch the looks of this that has a blue back light

Thanks
    As far as I know, none of th GA models come with a blue backlight, only an amber light that illuminates the face, not the displays. I am a huge fan of the GA series. I own a GA100-1A1 which is the all back version of the one use listed in your post. Great watch for not a lot of money. I love the stealthy look of it

My Collection
    Citizen: Skyhawk Blue Angels Edition
    Nixon: 51-30 Chrono
    G-Shock: DW-6900 x3, DW-6930 (Basel) x1,G-001 x1, GA-100 x2, GA-110 x16 (2 Collabs: Maharishi & Eric Haze), GD-350 x2, GDF-100 x1, GD-X6900 x2, GR-7900 x1, GW-5510 x1, GX56 x2, Riseman G-9200 x2, Mudman G-9300 x2, G-9330 (Rising Red) x1, GW-9330 (Initial Blue) x1, Frogman GF-1000 x1, Gravity Defier GW-A1000 x2, GW-A1100 x1

Yes it looks fantastic. Do you have any idea what these run at say a Macy's? Are they ever on sale or would ebay be my best bet.

I'd get a riseman or a mudman, you won't need any more g's, that's only if you dont get infected ;)

I like this 1 also.

Thread Information