First post with a question

Thread: First post with a question

First post with a question

Hi,
    This is my first post on any forum. Usually I am a lurker. I have a GW3500B-1A coming tomorrow by UPS. I would like to change the band but don"t really know what kind of
    band to use. Does anyone have any suggestions? I believe I would need adapters for some such as Nato bands. Where can I order the correct adapters for this watch?
    Thanks for any help!
    Paul

Re: First post with a question

Well, straight of the bat I can say well done for choosing this as your first forum in which to post. If there any other band options available for that model, someone here is sure to know.

While I don't have any info on that myself, I do feel inclined to use the politician's trick of answering a question with a question: What makes you so inclined to change the band? Although I don't own a 3500, I have seen plenty of pics of them, and to me the band seems to suit the watch very well. Is it that you think it will look a bit big, and you want to use a nato to provide a more figure-hugging look?

The reason I want to change the band is that I have two of this model and I would like one to be different.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The adapters for a PAW-1300 should fit, but AFAIK it's not a perfect fit. Still looking good IMO. Try using the forum search to look for GW-2500 (it has the same strap) + Zulu. There's a number of threads on the subject (I can look for one later, but am currently surfing from the phone which makes it a bit tiresome to copy the links, will be online on the computer in about two hours).
    And welcome to the forum!

Cheers, Sedi

If this will be your second I would def put a bracelet on it. I put one on my GW3000 and I absolutely love it. It changes the whole feel of the watch. If you are in the US Casio sales and service can sell you the conversion kit to do it and I'm pretty sure ticktox in UK does the same.

Thread Information