First Results Project WUSMAN

Thread: First Results Project WUSMAN

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

First Results Project WUSMAN

Hi All,

Just wanted to share with you the first results of the questionnaire for the forum G. And thank god that we have a real designer in our team. Our combined creativity is...well...not astonishing

Feel free to give your comments. I will post some small polls online so AYAKO can go berserk designing when he is back form holiday's.

Man would it be cool if this would come through. Thanks for all your positive feadback so far

If you feel you still want your voice to be heard, the questionnaire is still open for your opinion!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: First Results Project WUSMAN

You're right, that's not too adventurous is it?

So to appease the first two most popular results, we want a matte black 5600 with blue jelly highlights
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

Ha ha wel that is going to be some interesting design challenge for AYAKO

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

If still counts, then my vote goes hands up to the blue jelly 5600! What a good looking piece of kit
    Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

You can still pas your preferences on
    Survey + Questionnaire + Research + Panel = thesistools.com

Quote Originally Posted by schieper View Post
    Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

well the survey shows the wants of the masses...doesnt mean we still cant add a little color though to the preferred set up.

David

wow a blue jelly 5600 would really be special ! I wish it comes true
    G9100BP - GLX5600 (*4) - G5600 (*3) - GLS5600 - GWM5600 - G7710 - G2500 (*2) - SGW100

Off Topic post Re: First Results Project WUSMAN

Quote Originally Posted by schieper View Post
    Our combined creativity is...well...not astonishing.
    First, I sincerely appreciate the effort and democratic intent behind the project.

However, I agree 100% with the above comment. A matte black 6900? Gimme a break! B-o-r-i-n-g. Special editions of the 6900 are a dime a dozen. And please excuse my lack of diplomacy, but the "Wusman" name just plain sucks.

I don't think this consensus-driven approach is going to produce a special and unique G-Shock. I think this approach will produce a watch that is about as dull and boring as a movie that is the result of too much meddling by the producers instead of a movie that is the result of creativity by an unbridled director and an inspired screenwriter.

A better approach, in my opinion, is to allow any WUS member to submit one complete proposal per member. A complete proposal means model number, color, finish, lettering, display, caseback, nickname, etc. The nickname should reflect the overall design of the watch.

Perhaps members with Photoshop skills can help those without such skills?

After all the proposals are submitted, then we should vote. Although I appreciate the effort and intent, I really think the current approach puts the cart in front of the horse.

Just my opinion, no offense intended.

Hy Tyler,

Thanks for your comment and we absolutely agree. Our member AYAKO offered to design a WUS G but asked some input as what members would like. The results can be interpreted that way. Just as possible inspiration for AYAKO.

Based on the input I think AYAKO will surprise us with some creative and astonishing interpretation of the preferences of our forum members. And we hope that it not will be a black matte 6900 cause, well, that would not be very special woudl it

I think we all would be more than trilled if other creatives would pop up with some designs and we have seen things like wristbands already.

So, feel free to share your designs and ideas with us. You can use the results of the questionnaire or go al the way out and do something completely different.

All input is appreciated!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information