Flesh Imp X G-Shock Lunar New Year Collab 2014.
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Flesh Imp X G-Shock Lunar New Year Collab 2014.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Flesh Imp X G-Shock Lunar New Year Collab 2014.

From Fresh Imp Official Facebook Page:

We are stoked to announce a new collaboration between Flesh Imp and G-Shock, ushering in the year of the Horse.

Combining style and substance our limited edition Flesh Imp X G-Shock “Gallop” features the Lunar New Year elements with a modern twist and of course, the legendary toughness and mobile connectivity of the Bluetooth-enabled G-Shock GB-6900AB.

Spot the FLMP in the horse if you can!

Designed and available in Singapore, the Flesh Imp X G-Shock “Gallop” collaboration model also includes a limited edition Flesh Imp X G-Shock cap featuring the same design motif, and available at all G-Factory and G-Shock Concept stores (except Takashimaya and Isetan) from the 2nd of February 2014 at the suggested retail price of SGD$328.00 (inclusive of GST), while stocks last.

My Current Beater:
    Casio G-Shock: GW-2310FB-1CR

-=[My Pelican 1495; Home for my Gs]=-

Re: Flesh Imp X G-Shock Lunar New Year Collab 2014.

It's nice to see a Bluetooth enabled collab. I believe this is the first one (although I do remember there being a limited Bluetooth enabled G-shock).

It's a bit of a shame that the collab is only a different band and a cap, but I understand that it has special meaning to lots of Flesh Imp fans.

It's really weird they didn't do anything to bezel... they could atleast color the lettering in gold or black or red to match the theme. Or some printing over the bezel, it looks like it doesn't belong there...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

in case anyone's wondering the picture on the cap as well as the band is a horse. This year is the horse year, according to the Chinese lunar new year calendar. And they used F.L.M.P to create the horse logo. I thought it's really ingeniously cool. Really like the logo. But yeah, as far as just mounting new straps on an existing model and passing it off as collab...I kinda detest it. But then again, I'm not too sure if it's exactly the same because there seem to be a bit of a difference if you look at the outline of the dial. The existing white GB-6900 has a darker lining for the dial...but oh well, it's a very small collab so I guess that's the most they can do.
    Last edited by Cognac0113; February 1st, 2014 at 23:13.
    My Current Beater:
    Casio G-Shock: GW-2310FB-1CR

-=[My Pelican 1495; Home for my Gs]=-

what i don't get is why use the first generation bluetooth, the newer generation is so much better…..it has an auto EL, and can also control your music in your phone, and furthermore you can completely do any changes to the watch (set alarms, timers, anything really) by way of the app.

Quote Originally Posted by Vade_R View Post
    what i don't get is why use the first generation bluetooth, the newer generation is so much better…..it has an auto EL, and can also control your music in your phone, and furthermore you can completely do any changes to the watch (set alarms, timers, anything really) by way of the app.
    Maybe it's a way to move old stock, even though it might not be a lot of stock comparatively speaking. The collab folks remind me of "Mikey" from the Life cereal commercials.
    Casio/ Citizen/ G-Shock/ Pro Trek/ Seiko

Got the watch. The motif is quite nice TBH.

Did not really care about the Bluetooth function cuz I am using an Android phone

again, another reason the the new ones are better, the new ones i are compatible with android, with at least the samsung galaxy, not sure about all other androids

Quote Originally Posted by GegeV2 View Post

Did not really care about the Bluetooth function cuz I am using an Android phone

I have an 6900AA, my girlfriend picked up for me on sale @ 90USD 2 weeks ago. Works with my note 3 for reminders/FB twitter alerts/text/incoming calls/. Just cannot change music and all the new stuff the newer models can do.

Quote Originally Posted by GegeV2 View Post

If you got it, why not share some live pics..? =)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information