Found the G-9300GY for $160 shipped - Page 3

Thread: Found the G-9300GY for $160 shipped

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Found the G-9300GY for $160 shipped

Quote Originally Posted by Verst View Post
    Hi,

Noticed that a couple of people mentioned that they still managed to find the 9300GY in Macy's. Could someone point me to the ones that still have it because I've been in a lot of Macy's in the Bay area and none of them have it any more. It's even removed from Macy's website :(

Thanks for the help guys...
    You will need to call one have a rep look up UPC# 079767946869 and see which stores have them in stock.
    Last edited by sspartan; November 24th, 2011 at 00:04.

Quote Originally Posted by adken View Post
    I ordered it Sat night, it shipped first thing Monday morning, and came sometime Tuesday while I was at work. Shortest wait for a watch I've bought ever!
    You did good. Mine's in transit, ship 11/23 est delivery 11/28. FWIW I got my Mr. Rebates rebate, nice.

I'll try that, thx for the advice!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I was at a Macy's the other day and they had two of them. They said it was the only two of that model that the store was going to be getting. That suggests that the 9300GY is going to be pretty limited.

Went to Macy's and asked them to search on that UPC but the lady made it sound like there aren't any left in whole of California :(

If somebody has different info PM me :)

Quote Originally Posted by Verst View Post
    Went to Macy's and asked them to search on that UPC but the lady made it sound like there aren't any left in whole of California :(

If somebody has different info PM me :)
    same here

The lady at Macys was right about California. There are none left but the east coast has a few still in store. Plus with the friends and family deal they come to 160 and shipping is free. They can take your order right over the phone. As of yesterday here was the breakdown remaining at Macy's....Livingston, NJ (1) Short Hills, NJ (2) Woodbridge, NJ (2) Brooklyn, NY (2) Yonkers, NY (3) ....Harold Square on Broadway and 34th street had 7 in stock. I called the location in Livingston and spoke 2 a really nice rep named Gloria. She said they had 1 left. I also reminded her about the box, manuals and tin case and she had them for this watch.

Quote Originally Posted by ksolo12 View Post
    The lady at Macys was right about California. There are none left but the east coast has a few still in store. Plus with the friends and family deal they come to 160 and shipping is free. They can take your order right over the phone. As of yesterday here was the breakdown remaining at Macy's....Livingston, NJ (1) Short Hills, NJ (2) Woodbridge, NJ (2) Brooklyn, NY (2) Yonkers, NY (3) ....Harold Square on Broadway and 34th street had 7 in stock. I called the location in Livingston and spoke 2 a really nice rep named Gloria. She said they had 1 left. I also reminded her about the box, manuals and tin case and she had them for this watch.
    I called the store at Herald Square in the evening, and the rep told me that all 7 were sold that day. In addition, that there were none left in NY, NJ, or CT.

Wow, I hope all of them goes to WIS people, even better, WUS people

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information