WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

A friend just received the new riseman

5K views 51 replies 31 participants last post by  tribe125 
#1 · (Edited)

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Okay okay...I give! :)

In real life photos, this looks entirely better! The promotional/marketing photos/renditions and other shots I've seen up until now are just terrible in my eyes. This looks like something to really watch out for! Now...I just need to wait to pick one up used ;-).

#27 · (Edited)
So what's the internet source for this one?

28th is fast approaching and I dodn't see this one posted anywhere.
My friend works in japan.
He has to work overtime and might not be able to get home until midnight so I redirect some of his pictures for him.
Seems like it's just been released today.
Those who preordered probably has the riseman already on its way.:-!
Wish every body's grail arrive in no time.

#23 ·
Great watch, many cool features, etc. However, i just personally find it somewhat tacky. Too much writting/colors/flashy i guess. Again, this is just my view on it. It's an awesome watch tho non the less. Just not really for me after seeing the real life pics. :think:

#33 ·
Need comparison pis!

Thanks for sharing!

#36 ·
Welcome to WUS Qscuba. Now you are captured by the G. There is no escape. You will be G-similated! :-!

#40 ·
Qscuba is your wife like mine :roll: one watch is enough. she knows i am not going to stop getting watches so she sort of accepts it know but she would not like me buying any watch over 100 dollars :-d:-d:-d she said my new Frog should be it for the year :-(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.