frog on hells kitchen? - Page 2
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: frog on hells kitchen?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: frog on hells kitchen?

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim Agren View Post
    Bacteria spreading from wearable wrist devices is greatly exaggerated. Most bacteria comes from the hands or the mouth when talking. So it would make more sense to ban chefs from talking when cooking but then we could not have cooking shows on TV!

Poor dude wearing a fake Froggie... lets hope he reads this thread so he can correct his mistake!

Attachment 1471496

Attachment 1471500

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Back! we missed ya!!!

frog on hells kitchen?

Quote Originally Posted by starscream View Post
    DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Back! we missed ya!!!
    Yeahhhhhhh
    Joakim !!!!! Finally you're back Forget Ramsay's bacteria and all the hygiene stuff .....

Glad you're back That what really matters
    Last edited by Deepsea_dweller; April 26th, 2014 at 21:42.
    starscream and gripmaster like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_dweller View Post
    Yeahhhhhhh
    Joakim !!!!! Finally you're back Forget Ramsay's bacteria and all the hygiene stuff .....

Glad you're back That what really matters
    100%!!!

Thats the news of the day!!!!!

All hail Joakim!!! (Sorry starscream...)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jasabor View Post
    Agree with that. Not only wearing a G. Wearing a watch or else as a chef,surgeon or something is not done in my opinion.
    in my opinion this comment is ridiculous. I perform surgery twice weekly and have no idea why wearing a watch would be inappropriate. It's no more inappropriate than wearing a shirt. Microorganisms can contaminate a shirt sleeve, watch, labcoat, tie (some areas have banned ties from hospitals) or any item of clothing or accessory. Should I never use a pen because it can harbor bacteria??? Believe me, wearing a watch of any kind is not what spreads infections. Poor hygiene and not wearing gloves when appropriate or not washing hands is what leads to contamination. There's a greater chance of contamination from a doctor not washing his/her hands and using the hospital computer keyboard than a doctor wearing a watch and using gloves and washing his/her hands.

And I don't wear a watch when performing surgery, nor does any surgeon. Any watches, rings, or any jewelry is removed prior to scrubbing for surgery and prior to gowning and gloving for the case.
    Crater, RHJones and edwing206 like this.

Oh so I have been missed?

You made me blush...

Name:  5430.jpeg
Views: 192
Size:  236.0 KB

This truly is the best community on the Internetz...

Name:  funny-pictures-the-internet-is-a-series-of-tubes.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  34.0 KB

Last edited by Joakim Agren; April 27th, 2014 at 23:37.
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

Quote Originally Posted by DocD View Post
    in my opinion this comment is ridiculous. I perform surgery twice weekly and have no idea why wearing a watch would be inappropriate. It's no more inappropriate than wearing a shirt. Microorganisms can contaminate a shirt sleeve, watch, labcoat, tie (some areas have banned ties from hospitals) or any item of clothing or accessory. Should I never use a pen because it can harbor bacteria??? Believe me, wearing a watch of any kind is not what spreads infections. Poor hygiene and not wearing gloves when appropriate or not washing hands is what leads to contamination. There's a greater chance of contamination from a doctor not washing his/her hands and using the hospital computer keyboard than a doctor wearing a watch and using gloves and washing his/her hands.

And I don't wear a watch when performing surgery, nor does any surgeon. Any watches, rings, or any jewelry is removed prior to scrubbing for surgery and prior to gowning and gloving for the case.
    In a way,you say the same as i say. Wearing a watch can contaminate. And you do not wear a watch when on surgery. But lets not make a big deal on this. We all have our opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasabor View Post
    In a way,you say the same as i say. Wearing a watch can contaminate. And you do not wear a watch when on surgery. But lets not make a big deal on this. We all have our opinions.
    No, we really are not saying the same thing at all. Anything can contaminate, so making any comments about watches being inappropriate to wear are ridiculous. When I'm seeing patients in the hospital, my watch is on my wrist, beneath my shirt and labcoat. So if my watch is "contaminated" so is my shirt and labcoat. So with your logic, I should simply wear no clothes when treating patients. After seeing any patients , I remove my gloves and wash my hands. As a matter of fact, I can take off my watch (especially if it's a gshock) and wash it off. Can't do that with my shirt or labcoat. In addition, when seeing patients who may be infectious, doctors put on a disposable gown that covers everything. So I will again state that wearing a watch is completely appropriate. We are not saying the same thing.

"The kneebone's connected to the... something. The something's connected to the... red thing. The red thing's connected to my wrist watch... Uh oh."
    starscream, Jasabor and idkfa like this.
    the aritst formerly known as soulbridgemedia
    Whoisdisdointhissynthe tictypeofalphabetapsychedelicfunkin

IG: soulbridge_media
    IG: thegcollective

Quote Originally Posted by DocD View Post
    No, we really are not saying the same thing at all. Anything can contaminate, so making any comments about watches being inappropriate to wear are ridiculous. When I'm seeing patients in the hospital, my watch is on my wrist, beneath my shirt and labcoat. So if my watch is "contaminated" so is my shirt and labcoat. So with your logic, I should simply wear no clothes when treating patients. After seeing any patients , I remove my gloves and wash my hands. As a matter of fact, I can take off my watch (especially if it's a gshock) and wash it off. Can't do that with my shirt or labcoat. In addition, when seeing patients who may be infectious, doctors put on a disposable gown that covers everything. So I will again state that wearing a watch is completely appropriate. We are not saying the same thing.
    Well,then that is fine with me. To people,two opinions.

Wow, the difference of opinion here! I've personally asked a line cook to make my food again after watching his Livestrong bracelet touch my burrito. Maybe it was the fact it was Lance Armstrong related.. But seemed like a health code violation to me. Personally, I think the medical field and food service field are unrelated.. I don't see many line cooks taking the Hippocratic Oath.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information