frog on hells kitchen? - Page 3
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: frog on hells kitchen?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: frog on hells kitchen?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasabor View Post
    Well,then that is fine with me. To people,two opinions.
    There is a difference between an opinion and facts. My comments were made on facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shocker View Post
    Wow, the difference of opinion here! I've personally asked a line cook to make my food again after watching his Livestrong bracelet touch my burrito. Maybe it was the fact it was Lance Armstrong related.. But seemed like a health code violation to me. Personally, I think the medical field and food service field are unrelated.. I don't see many line cooks taking the Hippocratic Oath.....
    I once found a piece of nylon under some nachos at a restaurant. It was probably a piece of a hair net but it looked just like a piece of stockings. Anyway, it tasted like the rest of the nachos. Needless to say I sent the nachos back.

Re: frog on hells kitchen?

Quote Originally Posted by Shocker View Post
    Wow, the difference of opinion here! I've personally asked a line cook to make my food again after watching his Livestrong bracelet touch my burrito. Maybe it was the fact it was Lance Armstrong related.. But seemed like a health code violation to me. Personally, I think the medical field and food service field are unrelated.. I don't see many line cooks taking the Hippocratic Oath.....

Agreed. Doesn't really matter if it was his Livestrong band, a watch, his coat sleeve, etc., because it's some object touching your food that's not supposed to be in contact with your meal. But as you've implied, this does not cross over to the medical field. I'm not sticking my watch, shirtsleeve, Livestrong band or anything else onto a patient's wound, or in/on any body orifice!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information