Froggys on the bay w/14% live cashback

Thread: Froggys on the bay w/14% live cashback

Froggys on the bay w/14% live cashback

Hello all, this is to those of you comfortable w/using msn live cashback program. Ive used it plenty of times and have had no problem at all. I was able to score an mirb tonight for $236.50, it was "buy it now" $275-14%=$236.50 w/free shipping. $275 price was actually pretty cheap alone. Not sure how long the 14% will last, its been @ 8% for past few weeks, it may go up more or drop back down, so if you see a good price on a froggy w/"buy it now" option, i'd jump, "no pun intended" on a froggy quick

Re: Froggys on the bay w/14% live cashback

Quote Originally Posted by shaefro58 View Post
    Hello all, this is to those of you comfortable w/using msn live cashback program. Ive used it plenty of times and have had no problem at all. I was able to score an mirb tonight for $236.50, it was "buy it now" $275-14%=$236.50 w/free shipping. $275 price was actually pretty cheap alone. Not sure how long the 14% will last, its been @ 8% for past few weeks, it may go up more or drop back down, so if you see a good price on a froggy w/"buy it now" option, i'd jump, "no pun intended" on a froggy quick
    Sounds like a pretty good price. Nice work.

Can't enable me... already have one

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I still havent mastered the live cashback thing. What did you look up exactly to get the 14% cashback? I see 8%.
    Couple of watches here and there

well.....i start off at live.com, from there i type in wii and enter search, at the top of page look for the ebay advertisement link and it will tell you how much your saving, at last check still 14%, just make sure you read the conditions or your cashback will not be honored. The only drawback is the 60 days, but w/me, its back in your paypal on that day 60 and you can even track how many days left on your cashback account

Quote Originally Posted by shaefro58 View Post
    well.....i start off at live.com, from there i type in wii and enter search, at the top of page look for the ebay advertisement link and it will tell you how much your saving, at last check still 14%, just make sure you read the conditions or your cashback will not be honored. The only drawback is the 60 days, but w/me, its back in your paypal on that day 60 and you can even track how many days left on your cashback account
    I did cashback a few months ago and it worked out great. Question: I'm doing everything I normally do -- logging in at live.com, doing the wii search, clicking over to ebay when I see the 14% link -- but I don't see the cashback icons when I bring up a BIN. The cashback info should be on the auction page, right?

thx
    Go Dortmund!

Thread Information