Which Frogman?

Thread: Which Frogman?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    dex

Which Frogman?

Just recently a dw5600e and dw5600ms1 and now I want a Frogman.

As my first Frogman I have narrowed it down to these three option: Dawn Black or Master Blue or Final Frog but cant decide on which one to pick. would appreciate your feedback and opinions on which one to choose

What is a good price to pay for the dawn black or master blue that has been worn only a couple of times?

Thanks

Re: Which Frogman?

This probably doesn't help you, but I like the Takashi Murakami Super Limited Edition Jelly GWF-1000TM Frogman, and I had to post it for those of you who have not yet seen this beauty:

(click this link and scroll down for info. . . .)
    Google Image Result for http://mygshock.com/pics/Takashi_Murakami_TOKYO_FM_Casio_G-Shock_Limited_Edition_Jelly_GWF-1000_Frogman_1.jpg

Now THAT's a Froggie!
    Last edited by link2derek; October 6th, 2010 at 04:50. Reason: Linky
    D

get all 3 lol u probably will end up doing that.. I had picked the final color first, then the glorious gold, and now im looking for a master blue :)

for used, a good price for the final color is 260$ and for the other two its 300$
    Breitling Avenger Chrono, Sector 1000m Chrono. Hamilton X-Wind LE Rose Gold, Hamilton X-Wind, Hamilton QNE, Hamilton Jazzmaster Lord

G-Shock: GW7900CD-9, G7900-3D, DW6900LR-9CR, GW-200Z-1, GW-225E-7, GF8250-9,

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Having had the Final, Glorious Gold and Dawn Black, my vote is for Dawn Black.

Too answer your question the Dawn Black was my choice. After getting mine though I got the Glorious Gold bezel and strap, Love the GG look and have not put the black back on. They are all good but I like the flexibility of the Dawn Black the most.

That $ 3641 dollar Jelly Frog is a joke and anybody buying one will get there monies worth I guess. Casio like I have said keeps pushing the bar up and some folks keep jumping The new Frogs dont offer much more than the $ 250 dollar GW7900. Just my opinion. For those that want to see the other photos here Rileys link at Mygshock.com

Takashi Murakami x TOKYO FM x Casio G-Shock Super Limited Edition Jelly GWF-1000TM Frogman | mygshock.com

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

I vote Dawn Black and Master Blue.
    Audemars Piguet x1
    Breitling x1
    Ball x1
    Casio >160
    Glashutte Original x1
    IWC x2
    JLC x1
    Jauet Droz x1
    Nomos x1
    Omega x2
    Panerai x3
    Rolex x5
    Seiko x17
    Tudor x4

I would prefer the Final Frogman. Nice combination of colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy87 View Post
    I would prefer the Final Frogman. Nice combination of colors.
    me too!

Quote Originally Posted by JERSTERCA View Post
    Too answer your question the Dawn Black was my choice. After getting mine though I got the Glorious Gold bezel and strap, Love the GG look and have not put the black back on. They are all good but I like the flexibility of the Dawn Black the most.

That $ 3641 dollar Jelly Frog is a joke and anybody buying one will get there monies worth I guess. Casio like I have said keeps pushing the bar up and some folks keep jumping The new Frogs dont offer much more than the $ 250 dollar GW7900. Just my opinion. For those that want to see the other photos here Rileys link at Mygshock.com

Takashi Murakami x TOKYO FM x Casio G-Shock Super Limited Edition Jelly GWF-1000TM Frogman | mygshock.com
    +1 I agree that this Takeshi Frog is a joke by Casio. I still wonder whos gonna buy those.

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    Just recently a dw5600e and dw5600ms1 and now I want a Frogman.

As my first Frogman I have narrowed it down to these three option: Dawn Black or Master Blue or Final Frog but cant decide on which one to pick. would appreciate your feedback and opinions on which one to choose

What is a good price to pay for the dawn black or master blue that has been worn only a couple of times?

Thanks
    Dawn Black the best closely followed by the Master Blue. The Final Frog is a good choice and cheaper but not in the same league as the other 2 IMHO

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information