Frogman assistance please!

Thread: Frogman assistance please!

Frogman assistance please!

I really want to get a Frogman, but given their relatively high cost and the fact that I only want one, I am am seeking advice on which one to obtain. I especially like the Dawn Black 225A but I also like the new 200MS as well as the upcoming solar atomic (though the dial may be a little busy). Aside from the aesthetics, which would you suggest? The Dawn Black is at this point more expensive but I would maybe go for it if I felt it was worthwhile.

Thanks for your comments.

Re: Frogman assistance please!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you are going to spend that much for a watch, you may as well let it be one you are going to be happy with. An extra $30-$50 in the long run won't make much of a difference for how long it will last. If you like the DB, unless its used, you may end up paying more for that than one of the new ones just out or due out soon. Do your homework, find one you like and get it.

Both the DB and the MS Frogman models are great, but keep in mind that the former is discontinued, while the latter is the newest model. That would explain some of the differences in price.

Good luck on your purchase!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The MS froggie is pretty, so it the black dawn. At the end, it will be up to you, which color scheme you prefer. Obviously the MS will be easier to obtain than the DB.

only you can really decide what you like. they are all good and I dont think there is anyway you can try on several unless you are a good friend of Wah's the MS and the Kermit ( green ) will be the easiest to get the Atomic will be out sometime in the future but im not sold on that one. waiting for wrist photos of it. you can allways put a wanted to buy thread here and someone might have what you are looking for. I really like the GG frog and you can put the Dawn Black bezel and strap on it

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

Thread Information