Frogman Black Spots value

Thread: Frogman Black Spots value

Frogman Black Spots value

I've got one that I was going to throw up on ebay, but I can't find ANY recent sales here or on the 'bay. Does anybody have an idea what these are worth nowadays? It's 99.5% (tiny hairline on buckle) - unworn.

Re: Frogman Black Spots value

Box and papers?
    Simon

WTB - More wrists

I've got the box, but it got wet at some point and isn't in pristine condition. I do have the instructions and hang tag.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

pics?

I will guesstimate $450 shipped at the most - would be surprised if it went for more than that, either here or on eBay. I think a more realistic price would be $400.
    Last edited by sl8763; March 11th, 2011 at 02:26.
    Simon

WTB - More wrists

So are the frogs listed on ebay (other models) not selling? I see several of the GW-200Z-1D listed in the $400s...I've gotta believe a black spots is harder to come by (witnessed by the fact that there aren't any of them listed). Many of the new solar/atomic frogs are listed around $1000. Thoughts?
    Last edited by tadef; March 11th, 2011 at 03:02.

It all depends... if there is someone out there that has been looking for one for a long time, you might get lucky and be able to sell it for $600 or more. If not, then I could see it going for $400-$500. There is a lot of luck in the timing of the auction.

I check ebay quite a bit, and it looks like those you see at those prices are just cycled endlessly...I don't think they actually sell them.
    Prices on frogs on ebay are just getting stupid.. it seems like some sellers don't even check the going price ..they just spit out a random price they think they can sell it for...thus you will see final frogs selling at $300 as well as $700... burning red frogs will start at $750 and go up to over 1k.

Some of the older models are even worse..there is a guy that has been trying to sell a gw-204k for 1k for like...months.
    I don't think many frogs actually sell on ebay...shame too, I wish I could find a white ICERC for a reasonable price.
    Current Rotation:
    Longines Legend Diver -=- Speedbird III PRS-22 -=- Precista PRS-18-Q -=- CWC RN Diver Quartz
    Bombfrog BT25 -=- Citizen Orca -=- Seiko SKX009 'Pepsi' -=- GW-M5630e Lightning Yellow -=- Longines Ultra-Chron Cal. 431
    Frogman GF-8250-9 -=- GW-6900RD-4 'Burning Red'

I agree with sl8763. If you want to truly know what it's worth, put it up on eBay, and don't use the forum as a sales venue.

Quote Originally Posted by petew View Post
    I agree with sl8763. If you want to truly know what it's worth, put it up on eBay, and don't use the forum as a sales venue.
    Indeed. One post deleted, thread closed.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Thread Information