Frogman button removal

Thread: Frogman button removal

Frogman button removal

I've just given it ago with no luck, how do you remove the buttons at 2H and 4H. Btw it's the gwf 1000

Re: Frogman button removal

So what kind of a mod are you trying to do...? :)

You want to remove the buttons off a GWF-1000... so I can assume you've already unscrewed the case and removed just about everything else including the module already right?

I haven't tried to remove buttons on a 1000 series frog myself but AFAIK, it's pretty much the same mechanism as with most Gs, you'll have to remove the E-clip that holds the button and a little o-ring button gasket thing then you'll be able to just pull the button out of the case from where it's slotted.

Sounds simple but just a word of caution with E-clips (also referred to as C-clips) - in case you don't know already!- they are tiny and very easy to lose, so I'd recommend you do it in a generously sized transparent plastic bag, because when you fiddle with them they have a tendency to fly off!

Re: Frogman button removal

I'm after swopping the two silver buttons for the black ones from the black and gold frog, they have the replacement parts on PAC parts so I'm guessing they can be removed somehow

Thread Information