Frogman problem

Thread: Frogman problem

Frogman problem

I recently noticed my TC Frogman's display has become slightly crooked. It has not taken any extremely hard knocks (even so, it should be able to handle it) that I know of. It appears as if the module has moved slightly inside the watch.
    I was just wondering if any of you have ever encountered a similar problem.
    Thanks

Re: Frogman problem

Quote Originally Posted by Nolander
    I recently noticed my TC Frogman's display has become slightly crooked. It has not taken any extremely hard knocks (even so, it should be able to handle it) that I know of. It appears as if the module has moved slightly inside the watch.
    I was just wondering if any of you have ever encountered a similar problem.
    Thanks
    only when i changed the battery... do the buttons still work the functions correctly?

The buttons, all functions, etc work fine. Don't get me wrong, the misalignment of the module is slight, but very noticable.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Anton

I would definitely return this to Casio and get it sorted. Much better idea than fiddling around with it unless you're a 'tinkerer'. It's too nice a watch to take chances with.

Does the module move within the bezel when you apply pressure to any of the pushers?

You might try checking the bezel retention screws for proper tightness. If one is loose, snug it up (careful, not too tight) and that might solve the problem.

Best regards,

Mike Hogan
    [email protected]

"Go ahead laddie. Buy the watch."

The module does not move when I press the buttons or wiggle the bezel, and the bezel scrwes seem tight. I do like to tinker a bit, but I am not sure what I would do if I were to remove the back. If I manually straighten the module, what is to say it will not rotate again? It very well may turn out to ba a warranty issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolander
    The module does not move when I press the buttons or wiggle the bezel, and the bezel scrwes seem tight. I do like to tinker a bit, but I am not sure what I would do if I were to remove the back. If I manually straighten the module, what is to say it will not rotate again? It very well may turn out to ba a warranty issue.
    well if its under warranty....

not sure, ordered from an internet site. I may have the reciept, and casio may honor it, but that is why I am tempted to open it up. I have all the proper tools, but not the knowledge.

Could you post some photos of this? Sounds really bizarre.

WallaceD

I will post pics, but too tired to do it tonight. basically, the digital display is crooked, but the solar panel and the rest of the watch is aligned properly.

Thread Information