fromjapan.com

Thread: fromjapan.com

fromjapan.com

Has anybody used this site to bid on japanese yahoo auctions?

Bruce-UK

Smile Re: fromjapan.com

HI,

I have not used that site, but i have heard that 'mailorderjapan.com/yahoo-auction-japan/' is a good site to use as they don't charge as much for the service.

Hope this helps.

Re: fromjapan.com

I have gone thru FromJapan Limited several times and have nothing but good things to say about their service. For those of us who have never lived in japan and therefore never made japanese contacts or aren't proficient in the japanese language, a proxy like From Japan Ltd. is a must for getting the latest g-shocks. As long as the price is right on the auction, the 'middle-man' fees arent' too bad, usually $20USD. Plus, other than bidding on auctions, they can also purchase from yahoo auction stores or japanese online stores for you as long as you provide them the product URL. I have to say though in all fairness that there are other services that are more 'userfriendly' in the interface such as Rinkya.com. But even then, the staff is very friendly and prompt with e-mail correspondence so that's not really a problem. Hope that helps.

Locomoco.
    Last edited by Locomoco; September 30th, 2006 at 04:22.

Thread Information