The "Full Metal" GMW-B5000-D1/TFG-9 Silver and Gold Square Counting Thread! - Page 69
Like Tree1559Likes

Thread: The "Full Metal" GMW-B5000-D1/TFG-9 Silver and Gold Square Counting Thread!

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
Results 681 to 690 of 690
  1. #681
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    3

    Re: The "Full Metal" GMW-B5000-D1/TFG-9 Silver and Gold Square Counting Thread!

    For those looking to pick up the resin, this streetwear site has it on sale for 40% comes out to be $258 shipped

    Cheaper than the $300 Topper's was selling it for

    mltd . com

    Code is 40thanks

    Hope this helps some people out
    babyivan likes this.

  2. #682
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,077

    Re: The "Full Metal" GMW-B5000-D1/TFG-9 Silver and Gold Square Counting Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by babyivan View Post
    I just picked up the full metal black ip via Topper, 25% off. Last night when I grabbed the chrome/resin, it wasn't part of the black friday sale.

    I'm officially done for a good while. I hope Casio gives me some time to breathe before releasing the 6900 full metals. My bank account is on life support.

    > everything else
    I was going to grab the black when I bought the SS, but the gold and SS had great deals off and on with Topper for the last 4-5 months, but never the black. I’m happy with the SS and gold. Kind of glad the sale didn’t work out after all. I would have been rebuying the watch at some point anyway. I’ll likely get the black with the strap instead of the bracelet.
    Last edited by Premise; 3 Days Ago at 03:19.
    babyivan and JustAbe like this.

  3. #683
    Member venom79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    152

    Re: The "Full Metal" GMW-B5000-D1/TFG-9 Silver and Gold Square Counting Thread!

    Please Count me in for the black and blue rubber band gshocks (g1 and g2)




    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #684
    Member babyivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    queens
    Posts
    732

    Re: The "Full Metal" GMW-B5000-D1/TFG-9 Silver and Gold Square Counting Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Premise View Post
    I was going to grab the black when I bought the SS, but the gold and SS had great deals off and on with Topper for the last 4-5 months, but never the black. I’m happy with the SS and gold. Kind of glad the sale didn’t work out after all. I would have been rebuying the watch at some point anyway. I’ll likely get the black with the strap instead of the bracelet.
    Interestingly enough, the black ip was the first one that originally caught my eye in the series, but the last one that I ended up getting.

    > everything else
    JustAbe likes this.

  6. #685
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,077

    Re: The "Full Metal" GMW-B5000-D1/TFG-9 Silver and Gold Square Counting Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by babyivan View Post
    Interestingly enough, the black ip was the first one that originally caught my eye in the series, but the last one that I ended up getting.

    > everything else
    I did end up selling the SS. It was nice but it felt even more bling than the gold somehow and I prefer the negative display. I think the black might be perfect for me, but I did think about 5600 with the combi for something a bit more different. Not in a rush yet since I’m not 100% sure since I’ve been still enjoying the gold and now wearing my SARB033 more too now that I regulated it.
    babyivan likes this.

  7. #686
    Member babyivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    queens
    Posts
    732

    Re: The "Full Metal" GMW-B5000-D1/TFG-9 Silver and Gold Square Counting Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by venom79 View Post
    Please Count me in for the black and blue rubber band gshocks (g1 and g2)




    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Looks like it's time for a bigger watch case
    Question: what do you mean by "g1 and g2"?

    > everything else

  8. #687
    Member venom79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    152

    Re: The "Full Metal" GMW-B5000-D1/TFG-9 Silver and Gold Square Counting Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by babyivan View Post
    Looks like it's time for a bigger watch case
    Question: what do you mean by "g1 and g2"?

    > everything else
    B5000g-1 is the black + with rubber band and b5000g-2 is the blue - with rubber band, g1 and g2




    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    babyivan likes this.

  9. #688
    Member babyivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    queens
    Posts
    732

    Re: The "Full Metal" GMW-B5000-D1/TFG-9 Silver and Gold Square Counting Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by venom79 View Post
    B5000g-1 is the black + with rubber band and b5000g-2 is the blue - with rubber band, g1 and g2




    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Gotcha... thanks. I was overthinking it, like there were two different generations of the blue/black.

    > everything else

  10. #689
    Member babyivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    queens
    Posts
    732

    Re: The "Full Metal" GMW-B5000-D1/TFG-9 Silver and Gold Square Counting Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreed313 View Post
    For those looking to pick up the resin, this streetwear site has it on sale for 40% comes out to be $258 shipped

    Cheaper than the $300 Topper's was selling it for

    mltd . com

    Code is 40thanks

    Hope this helps some people out
    Oh man, missed this one! That's a great price. I noticed that the code works on the black ip as well. I would've saved some coin for sure
    Last edited by babyivan; 2 Days Ago at 05:10.

  11. #690
    Member K2LINOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    426

    Re: The "Full Metal" GMW-B5000-D1/TFG-9 Silver and Gold Square Counting Thread!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    babyivan likes this.
    Fortis B42 Black titaniumPam 312!!!(traded)
    PRW-1200
    Steinhart silver edition but with movement from premium line!!!!The only one in world!!!!
    GF-1000-1JF

    Breitling Seawolf
    Benarus Megalodon II

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Insane EBay Prices On The GMW-B5000
      By Trandy in forum Casio G-Shock
      Replies: 36
      Last Post: August 13th, 2018, 17:22
    2. Replies: 11
      Last Post: February 20th, 2018, 00:59
    3. Raymond Weil Tradition Silver and Gold MINT!!
      By Lets Go Rangers in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: January 16th, 2013, 22:19
    4. Silver and gold, silver and gold.......
      By robzilla in forum Dive watches
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: December 20th, 2010, 03:58
    5. Casio G-shock Raysman (two) silver and gold edition Stealthed!
      By solar g-shocker in forum eBay Auctions
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: May 21st, 2007, 05:42

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •