g-1500-1a, anyone?

Thread: g-1500-1a, anyone?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

g-1500-1a, anyone?

Hi,
    I have asked to see a g-1500-1a for consideration at the local AD. They should have one for me tomorrow.
    Haven't found one of these yet in the WUS forum through search. Anyone have this? thoughts?
    http://www.casio-intl.com/wat/g_shoc...it/g-1500.html
    Best!

Re: g-1500-1a, anyone?

I have one and quite like it. It is a nice looking G Shock. I don't think I have seen anyone else on the forum post about this watch. I think that is because it is not atomic, as you can get essentially the same watch with the multiband 6. The only reason I did not get the atomic version is that I was not aware there was one when I bought it.
    Last edited by Nolander; December 15th, 2009 at 12:09.

Dear Nolander, many thanks for the feedback. Could you just explain what the 9 o'clock dial does with the T1 and T2 settings? I can make out the others show the mode and your pic chows the small hand showing the power level and ps is to indicate power save mode.
    Oh, ok, as I was typing I remembered that the watch can show three time zones simultaneously - main dial, dial at 3, and the lcd! Thanks.
    Yes, I know I am going to love this watch. How much is it there? Here in India it is going to be about USD 260!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I love mine! Great watch for the money. Solar-Atomic version.

Life is short, live hard.
    CW-6900 DW-9050
    GW-9000A MTG-1000
    Riseman MIRB CW-2500B
    PAW 1500 CW-7900B
    PAW 1500T G-7700
    DW-9052 G-9000
    G-2300 Sea Pathfider

A whole drawer full of miscellaneous divers waiting for wrist time.

Quote Originally Posted by naganaga View Post
    Hi,
    I have asked to see a g-1500-1a for consideration at the local AD. They should have one for me tomorrow.
    Haven't found one of these yet in the WUS forum through search. Anyone have this? thoughts?
    http://www.casio-intl.com/wat/g_shoc...it/g-1500.html
    Best!
    It's a good watch , you can ask for 10% to 15% discount , i have a watch dealer in Mumbai who gives me discount on G-shocks and other watches.

The only grip about atomic version was lack of backlight for digital portion and only 60 min CDT. (But you can repeat it up to 8 times) I guess the non atomic variant will have the same problem.

Not many forum mebers have this models but those who do seem to be very happy campers.

Cheers.
    "Do you like having a good time? Then you need a good watch!" - Rocky Balboa, Rocky II, 1979

I don't have that, sorry. But, solar powered, power saving mode and ana-digi, that is something. I hope you like it when you see that watch tomorrow. Sure you stop considering and decide to pay for it. For USD260 try to source more..try ebay pricing for comparison..

With Best Regard... Caseiko

[QUOTE=mk70ss;2511881]I love mine! Great watch for the money. Solar-Atomic version.

Thanks, looks good. The one I am looking for is a solar version, non-atomic!

sameer, I am getting a 10 per cent discount. I don't haggle for more because the dealer is very pliable and sources difficult stuff for me as well.

duke4c, yes I did check out the reviews and different threads in the forum, and i see what you mean. I also see what the "likers" like and that I like too!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information