The G 2300

Thread: The G 2300

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The G 2300

Guys i just bought a G 2300 from WAL mart for 115 dollars and i seem to have a problem, when i Adjust my Alaram it works fine, but thwn i come to the SIG its :00 and when i try adjusting it, it doesn't adjust, u can only turn it on or off, should i change it??

Re: The G 2300

You can only turn the hourly signal on and off. It would be cool if you could adjust when it triggers, but it's just on the hour, hence the "00".

lol u mean the wacth is not supposed to be changed??? if so i am glad there is nothing wrong with my wacth, i dont get it, so its 1 hour (00) so everything is fine?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

All is well. The 00 digits refer to the hourly chime sounding at zero minute mark of the hour. I had thought the same thing initially, that you could set the digits that you might want it to sound at. Like 15 for a quarter past the hour, 30 for half past. I would like that option, but that's me. It's just designed to chime every hour on the hour if you have it activated. Enjoy the new watch, all the best!

Quote Originally Posted by PJH01 View Post
    All is well. The 00 digits refer to the hourly chime sounding at zero minute mark of the hour. I had thought the same thing initially, that you could set the digits that you might want it to sound at. Like 15 for a quarter past the hour, 30 for half past. I would like that option, but that's me. It's just designed to chime every hour on the hour if you have it activated. Enjoy the new watch, all the best!
    So what i understand that its always 00 and never can be changed, ig that so, u just saved me a whole hour to return and get another wacth, but thanks anyways, i really appreciate your help, thanks again

No problem! Glad to have saved you the trip!

Hi Abdelrahman,

If the display shows :00, you are in Alarm mode. If I'm correct, you can toggle between the alarms and signal with the lower right button (I have an analogue G on now, so I can't confirm, but I'm pretty sure). The G-2300 has 3 or 5 alarms.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Abdelrahman View Post
    Guys i just bought a G 2300 from WAL mart for 115 dollars
    That price seems very high for Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart regularly carries that model for about $70.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors View Post
    Hi Abdelrahman,

If the display shows :00, you are in Alarm mode. If I'm correct, you can toggle between the alarms and signal with the lower right button (I have an analogue G on now, so I can't confirm, but I'm pretty sure). The G-2300 has 3 or 5 alarms.

Cheers,

Sjors
    umm ues your right, but what does this SIG do cuz it doesn nothing but only turning it on or off, nothing and it silll stays 00 so i was asking, is this meant to be like that (true i have 5 alarms)but does SIG do anything???

Quote Originally Posted by Abdelrahman View Post
    but does SIG do anything???

Hi,

it sounds all full hour

servus
    Klaus

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information