G-314RL-4AV comments please

Thread: G-314RL-4AV comments please

Question G-314RL-4AV comments please

Hi all,
    Any comments on this model? Is it nice? Does it suffer from any known problem or lack some usual function?
    I found it quite simple looking (opposed to the bloated and some times not-so-usefull screen info).
    Thanks in advance.

"Simplicity is a great virtue but it requires hard work to achieve it and education to appreciate it. And to make matters worse: complexity sells better."

Re: G-314RL-4AV comments please

I have positive comments about it. It lacks the mute for example, but it has the other main functions, and a neat display.
    It's very comfortable. I once wanted to use its strap on another watch, and took it off. Well I was never able to put it back, even after quite a long experience in strap swapping. So I wouldn't advise modding on this model.
    G9100BP - GLX5600 (*4) - G5600 (*3) - GLS5600 - GWM5600 - G7710 - G2500 (*2) - SGW100

thanks for you comments. Being a tech guy, I probably would prefer a more tech-looking G but as time goes by I tend to like simple things that just works, with a clean, unclutter looking...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Looks like a nice simple ana-digi - I just noticed it has only a 60 minute countdown timer, in case that is important to you, although the stopwatch is 60 hours I think.

Thread Information