G-5600E-1DR vs. G5600E-1

Thread: G-5600E-1DR vs. G5600E-1

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    262

    G-5600E-1DR vs. G5600E-1

    Which one do you prefer? They look similar. Are there any major differences? It seems that both have a 24-hr CDT.

    Which one has larger time digits?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brokeback Mountain, The Balkans, N. Korea, NY, The Middle East.....all the nice places on earth
    Posts
    1,303

    Re: G-5600E-1DR vs. G5600E-1

    Quote Originally Posted by jbc6 View Post
    Which one do you prefer? They look similar. Are there any major differences? It seems that both have a 24-hr CDT.

    Which one has larger time digits?

    Thanks!
    They are both the same exact watches and both have a 24 hour stopwatch and a 24 hour countdown timer. I own the Solar G5600E and it's an excellent watch. Mine lost only -1 seconds in 60 days. It's a very accurate watch.
    Last edited by dimitribouras; July 5th, 2010 at 19:24.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    262

    Re: G-5600E-1DR vs. G5600E-1

    Quote Originally Posted by dimitribouras View Post
    They are both the same exact watches. ANd both have a 24 hour stopwatch and a 24 hour countdown timer.
    Thanks. That $14 or so price difference is kinda strange. I wonder how new these watches are. I have been looking for a 5600 with 24-hour CDT for a long time and just now found out about these.

    I also wonder how the time digit size compares with other 5600s.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brokeback Mountain, The Balkans, N. Korea, NY, The Middle East.....all the nice places on earth
    Posts
    1,303

    Re: G-5600E-1DR vs. G5600E-1

    Quote Originally Posted by jbc6 View Post
    Thanks. That $14 or so price difference is kinda strange. I wonder how new these watches are. I have been looking for a 5600 with 24-hour CDT for a long time and just now found out about these.

    I also wonder how the time digit size compares with other 5600s.
    The digit size for the time on the Solar G5600E is slightly bigger than the DW5600E-1V. You will find the Solar G5600E vary in pricing with all the different online sellers out there. I think that the cheapest one available online is $69 from Shopmeco on Amazon.com.
    http://www.amazon.com/Casio-G-shock-...8350924&sr=1-8

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    24

    Re: G-5600E-1DR vs. G5600E-1

    Quote Originally Posted by dimitribouras View Post
    The digit size for the time on the Solar G5600E is slightly bigger than the DW5600E-1V. You will find the Solar G5600E vary in pricing with all the different online sellers out there. I think that the cheapest one available online is $69 from Shopmeco on Amazon.com.
    http://www.amazon.com/Casio-G-shock-Mens-Watch-DW5600E-1DR/dp/B002GUEOS6/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1278350924&sr=1-8
    Actually, Dexclusive currently has the G-5600E for $57:
    http://www.dexclusive.com/Casio_CAS-G-5600E-1DR.html
    Last edited by TechGuyMTL; July 5th, 2010 at 22:43.

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    262

    Re: G-5600E-1DR vs. G5600E-1

    Thanks, but Dexclusive's shipping prices are HUGE! Must be where their profits come from...

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brokeback Mountain, The Balkans, N. Korea, NY, The Middle East.....all the nice places on earth
    Posts
    1,303

    Re: G-5600E-1DR vs. G5600E-1

    Quote Originally Posted by TechGuyMTL View Post
    Actually, Dexclusive currently has the G-5600E for $57:
    http://www.dexclusive.com/Casio_CAS-G-5600E-1DR.html
    That's where I purchased mine from.........Dexclusive for the samer exact price.....$57.57. I love my Solar G5600E.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    24

    Re: G-5600E-1DR vs. G5600E-1

    Quote Originally Posted by jbc6 View Post
    Thanks, but Dexclusive's shipping prices are HUGE! Must be where their profits come from...
    You know what? Looks like you can buy the G-5600E directly from Amazon also for $57.... with FREE shipping:
    http://www.amazon.com/G-Shock-Watch-Tough-Solar-G-5600E-1DR/dp/B002OS0FLA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •