G-9300-1ER affordable right now at Amazon.co.uk
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: G-9300-1ER affordable right now at Amazon.co.uk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

G-9300-1ER affordable right now at Amazon.co.uk

Got an e-mail from Amazon.co.uk that there was a 15 GBP discount on all watches because of father's day. Looked at what they charged for the G-9300-1ER and I was pleasantly surprised

The normal price is 125 GBP but with the discount it's obviously 110 GBP, including shipping (enter FATHER15 at checkout).

It's impossible over here (Netherlands) to find it for a better or even comparable price.

Maybe some other folks may find this information usefull. If not, no biggie, I'm a very happy camper anyway Can't wait to put it on my incredibly narrow girly wrist
    Last edited by Pfeffernuss; June 2nd, 2012 at 13:39.
    Dave I likes this.

Re: G-9300-1ER affordable right now at Amazon.co.uk

Good price but for one day last week these were 96 quid on Amazon .Pity i paid 130 quid a month ago

Ah cheers man, if it wasn't for a buying-ban I'd be on it like a tramp on chips.

I could get a Gw7900MS for £77 boohooboohoo
    The 7900's are my favourites, although the 56s are currently my focus. But nothing is excluded, except pink Risemans.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chuzzwuzzer View Post
    Good price but for one day last week these were 96 quid on Amazon .Pity i paid 130 quid a month ago
    That is information I would rather not have known and now I really regret the timing to have my back operated upon

Quote Originally Posted by andrew&7 View Post
    Ah cheers man, if it wasn't for a buying-ban I'd be on it like a tramp on chips.
    I could get a Gw7900MS for £77 boohooboohoo
    Got my 7900MS also from Amazon when it was relatively cheap (70 GBP incl. shipping). Apparently it is wise to check that site once in a while.
    Or better not, as this hobby is not a very cheap one and nobody I know understands the reason to have more than one watch (especially Casio's...) anyway
    Last edited by Pfeffernuss; June 2nd, 2012 at 16:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Pfeffernuss View Post
    That is information I would rather not have known and now I really regret the timing to have my back operated upon

Got my 7900MS also from Amazon when it was relatively cheap (70 GBP incl. shipping). Apparently it is wise to check that site once in a while.
    Or better not, as this hobby is not a very cheap one and nobody I know understands the reason to have more than one watch (especially Casio's...) anyway

NEVER truer words written my friend
    The 7900's are my favourites, although the 56s are currently my focus. But nothing is excluded, except pink Risemans.

haha I thought the OP mean the new Military Colored Muddy was on sale.

Instead of the £15 off why don't you sign up to Amazon's clothing sub and first time subscribers get a 20% code off. Works out more than £15 after £72 I think. You can always cancel sub if you want, but to be honest they don't e-mail you.

Cheers mate! That sounds like a great deal.
    GX-56-4 | GA-110RF | G-8900DGK | GW-9400-3

Received the watch today. Wasn't overly impressed by it, compared to my other 7900's. Found the display rather dim and the buttons very stiff (the latter I knew beforehand though) and the size not (a lot) bigger than the watches I already own.

All in all not worth keeping it, not even for this price Not happy as I was very anxious to receive it.

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

Interesting! I think you are the first person in this forum who actually doesn't like the G-9300. Besides the display and the buttons are there any other points you dislike? ( I just ask out of curiousity)

cheers
    We are 12.6 %

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information