g-shock cataloggg

Thread: g-shock cataloggg

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    58

    g-shock cataloggg

    so the title saids it...
    actually the question is...
    where can I get a g-shock catalog?
    where to subscribe for one?

    btw, although my name is 100questions, it doesn't mean I will only ask 100 qs, it means I will ask a minimum of 100 per week and a max of appoarching inifinite as long as I am a member of the forum =) enjoy my presence ppl!

    if you plot the data above, the y-int will be at 100... and I think the line will appoarch inifinity... (something like that, I am no mathematician)

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    437

    Re: g-shock cataloggg

    Quote Originally Posted by 100Questions
    where can I get a g-shock catalog?
    where to subscribe for one?
    call Casio? and while you're on tell them we all want t-shirts too... :-D

    Quote Originally Posted by 100Questions
    I will ask a minimum of 100 per week and a max of appoarching inifinite as long as I am a member of the forum =)
    phew!... and here was me thinking it was 100 a day...

  3. #3
    Member Mike Hogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Beach House on the Moon
    Posts
    1,444

    Re: g-shock cataloggg

    I used to receive the latest Casio and G-Shock catalogs whenever I ordered from Seiya. I'm wondering if Higuchi might provide the same service. The only concern is that they are printed in Japanese.

    I'll wager Ozzie or Sjors know a source.
    Best regards,

    Mike Hogan
    [email protected]


    "Go ahead laddie. Buy the watch."

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member oldspice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    iowa city, ia usa
    Posts
    2,323

    Re: g-shock cataloggg

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hogan
    I used to receive the latest Casio and G-Shock catalogs whenever I ordered from Seiya. I'm wondering if Higuchi might provide the same service. The only concern is that they are printed in Japanese.

    I'll wager Ozzie or Sjors know a source.
    Well, in my AWG-500 package was a Seiko catalog, but alas, no G Shock or Casio one.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •