Is the G-Shock DW-6900NB-7 suitable for smaller wrists?
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Is the G-Shock DW-6900NB-7 suitable for smaller wrists?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is the G-Shock DW-6900NB-7 suitable for smaller wrists?

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here.

I have only 6" wrists and am torn over whether to get the DW-6900NB-7. After looking for ages for a G-Shock that I really liked, this was the one. However there isn't any stores local to me for me to try it on and I don't really want to purchase it online; then end up having to send it back.

After looking all over YouTube at reviews for it I still couldn't figure out whether it would be too big.

It will be my first G-Shock, and I'm in love with the watch BUT just don't know whether it's going to be too big for my wrists.

Could someone upload any pictures if they have any of it on a smaller sized wrist? Thank you in advance.

Re: Is the G-Shock DW-6900NB-7 suitable for smaller wrists?

A 6900 is fine for a 6" wrist. Here's a link to help convince you. KBaby, a forum member here (we miss you, BTW!) posted a video review. She's a HS aged young lady (with great taste in Gs!) and has smaller than a 6" wrist.

G-Shock DW6900NB-7 "Eminem Watch" Unboxing - YouTube
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Best way to know for sure is try one out in person.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Agreed. ALthough you may not be able to find the NB-7 at a store near you, the 6900 is a very common model. Regardless of color, they're all the same size. I'd see if you can't find a base 6900 at a WalMart or sporting goods store and try one on for yourself.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Thanks for the advice. I know that's the best way, to try one on, but because I'm in the UK it's harder to find them. I know they have the "ER" after the model number where I live, but I researched into that and realised it just means it's from Europe.

I am edging towards getting one because big watches are more in nowadays, but just don't want it to look ridiculous and out of place aha.

Have you got a link to the thread with 'KBaby' where she asks about the 6900?

Hook 'Em!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsip85 View Post

Thanks for that mate. I've looked into the mini-G's and club ones, but the only model I really want is the DW-6900NB-7. If anyone with a smaller wrist has any pictures of them with a 6900 on, it would be appreciated?

On YouTube it's just unboxing's of the watch, and very rarely do people actually show it on their wrist.

Ha and oops!! I probably should have watched the vid first! I just knew she had posted it on her blog and figured it had a wrist shot. I just searcehd the forum for wrist shot from her, but my computer's running really slow. Sure you'll get a few. Again, no worries...the 6900 looks great on any size wrist!
    Hook 'Em!!

I have a 7 inch wrist and debated this for a while. I ended up getting a 6900 (a GW) and like it very much but I consider it to be at the upper limit for me. Don't let that dissuade you, though. All that matters is if you like it.

If you're a teenager, maybe. IMO, not if you're an adult in a professional setting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information