G-Shock DW6900-1V

Thread: G-Shock DW6900-1V

Question G-Shock DW6900-1V

Hello everyone. This is my first post and I have a question. I just purchased a G-Shock DW6900-1V and love it. However, I am looking for a cloth and velcro watch band for it. I have found some online but I'm not sure if any fit this model and want to make sure before I order one. If you know of where to order a band like this for this model, please let me know. Thank you for your time. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
    SnakeJenkins

Re: G-Shock DW6900-1V

Welcome~Looking for one myself, although thought it might be possible to get them from Casio service, cheers!

Congrats on your purchase Welcome to the forum I'm not sure where you can get the band you are looking for Someone here in the forum will point you in the right direction
    Mechagodzilla find me a G-Shock in Tokyo!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

http://www.casiosalesandservice.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=10099273!Casio

Thank you for the replies. I'm really glad I found this place. Above is what I'm looking for but it doesn't say that it fits the DW6900-1V. Again, if anybody has in info or knows where I can buy one I'd really appreciate it.

My last G-shock was purchased for me as a gift in '99 and it was actually stolen about 5 years later and I loved it. I don't know why it's taken me so long to get another G-Shock. I had band similar to this one but I can't remember for the life of me where I got it. Thanks for your time.

Thread Information