G-SHOCK GD100GB-1 Adaptor

Thread: G-SHOCK GD100GB-1 Adaptor

Question G-SHOCK GD100GB-1 Adaptor

Hello! I'm new here and I would like to know what kind of adapters would work with GD100GB-1.I just bought the watch but its kind of tight on me so I would like to change the strap.
    Conformation would be nice as well. Also I don't really know how to change the strap... so a little tutorial would be nice. Thanks for your time!

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: G-SHOCK GD100GB-1 Adaptor

Moved to our G-Shock forum. Simply the better place to ask.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Re: G-SHOCK GD100GB-1 Adaptor

Standard adapters will work just fine on the GD100. You can order these from Howard Marx at WestCoastTime.com. I believe there are some current G Shock models that use adapters and a part number has been posted somewhere. If so, you could order directly from Casio Parts and they'll cost a little less, if in stock. As far as changing the strap, you will need either a spring bar tool or a very small flat head screwdriver (one used for repairing eyeglasses will work just fine). All you need to do is remove the spring bar to swap the straps out and put in adapters. The tricky part is putting the spring bars back in. Be patient and you'll eventually get it.

Last edited by Tsip85; December 15th, 2011 at 13:47.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Thread Information