G shock GE-2000 Casio PININFARINA

Thread: G shock GE-2000 Casio PININFARINA

G shock GE-2000 Casio PININFARINA

Hi, just wondered if any members have a strap for the above watch in black. Until I started looking for a strap I didnt that this site existed or that other people collected the casio g shock watch. The watch in question was bought for me by my now wife about 9 years ago because she liked the look of it and so did I.

Until now I didnt know that it had such a high pedigree or that it was so rare, if you know where I could find a strap or have any suggestions please contact me.
    Regards Martin

Re: G shock GE-2000 Casio PININFARINA

That's going to be a tough one. I checked Yahoo Japan for you, but didn't see anything. I think that's going to be your best chance. You might also consider contacting one of the watch dealers located in Japan to see if they can help.

Here is Seiya's link:

http://www.seiyajapan.com/

Welcome to the forum, Martin!

And yes, that strap will be hard to find...
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

Welcome to WUS.

I think someone managed to pick up a spare strap or two about a year ago. Do a search on the forum.

Get your WUS badge now from the WUS store.
    >> Support WUS by clicking through to our sponsors sites. <<
    >> Buying from a sponsor? Tell them WUS sent you. <<

It's possible you'll find straps for this rare gem, but depending on its emotional value (I gather that's high), maybe brace yourself for buying a second GE-2000 to have for parts, strap included. There are four up on Yahoo Japan Auctions now. Several of us here have used FromJapan as a proxy to buy from Yahoo Japan.

Good luck!
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

Quote Originally Posted by a-Tom-ic View Post
    It's possible you'll find straps for this rare gem, but depending on its emotional value (I gather that's high), maybe brace yourself for buying a second GE-2000 to have for parts, strap included. There are four up on Yahoo Japan Auctions now. Several of us here have used FromJapan as a proxy to buy from Yahoo Japan.

Good luck!

I saw those (two of them anyway), but the bands are different. The Pininfarina variant has a mesh-like material on the the leather strap, the regular GE-2000s do not. This might, however, be the best alternative.

Thread Information